Given all that we have achieved, some might say that 2006 will be a tough act to follow. I disagree. In many ways, in 2006, we only set the stage for this year. As we move into 2007, our goals are to:
- Build on our success in wireless by continuing to add subscribers, generating higher data revenues and boosting margins.
- Deliver the value of the BellSouth acquisition.
- Strengthen our ability to compete in the video market as we scale our new video services.
- Grow our enterprise business.
- Continue to build AT&T as the brand that our current and future customers rely on to meet all of their communications and entertainment needs.
Most important, we'll continue to work hard to deliver value to our stockholders. I am grateful for your confidence, and I look forward to the opportunities ahead for AT&T.