Care That's There
- AT&T EverThere is portable peace of mind—24/7 connection and protection
- Help is only a button push away
- Advanced fall detection
- Hands-free communication with EverThere's highly trained Care Center
- GPS technology determines your location, sending help where it's needed
- EverThere is the freedom to get up, go out, and do
- In the home or on the go, this is the confidence that comes from Care That's There
Photos & Media
- 2.6 inches tall × 1.6 inches wide × 0.75 inches deep
- 1.7 ounces
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz simultaneous voice and data
Wide-Area Cellular Connectivity
- AT&T Mobile Broadband Network. See Connectivity Limitations.
Fall Detection Analysis
- Patented fall detection methods based on proprietary algorithms. See Recommendations.
Automatic Fall Detection
- Patented fall-detection algorithm that receives data from four sensors: primary and secondary accelerometers, magnetometer, and gyroscope. See Limitations.
- GPS and telco location-based services (assisted GPS [AGPS]). See Limitations.
- Full duplex speakerphone with 90 dB +/-2 dB @ .1m. See Recommendations.
- Bluetooth EDR 2.1
- Also noted as Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Mechanical touch button activates simultaneous data transmission to Care Center and establishing voice call
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- 36-hour battery life (may vary due to cellular coverage and talk time). See Precautions.
- IP67 (highly water resistant), Temp -15°C to 45°C, IK06 (2 m drop resistant). See Precautions.
Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Recommendations
Learn about FTC guidance around selecting a personal emergency response device.Download
Frequently Asked Questions
EverThere combines cutting-edge fall-detection, communication, and GPS technologies to provide protection, peace of mind, and independence. It's Care That's There, thanks to the power of the nationwide AT&T Mobile Broadband Network
In the event of an accident or emergency, a single push of the call button puts users in direct, hands-free conversation with our Care Center, who are able to send help and contact loved ones. The GPS helps response teams determine a user's location. See Limitations.
The response time when EverThere is alerted of an event–either by the customer or through its automatic fall detection system'is within 5 seconds. The moment trouble is detected an operator is in direct 2-way communication with the customer. At the same time, the Care Center notifies appropriate medical, rescue, and emergency response services. Family members and friends identified by EverThere users are also notified of the situation within moments.
EverThere is on call 24/7. Our highly trained Care Center is Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA) 5-Diamond certified and ready to respond around the clock, whenever and wherever help is needed.
EverThere is powered by the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network. You can get EverThere service wherever AT&T Wireless is available. See Connectivity Limitations.
EverThere® is available at two price points, each of which requires a one-time activation fee of $36:
- 11-month Contract: The purchase price for EverThere is $99.99.
- No Contract: The purchase price is $199.99.
- For either option, there is a $36 dollar activation fee plus taxes and applicable costs
- The monthly service fee for AT&T EverThere is $29.99, with or without a contract.
Peace of mind made portable–as well as everything you'll need to enjoy that kind of confidence and care:
- The EverThere device
- A charger and power cord
- A lanyard and clip for wearing EverThere around the neck
- A belt clip for wearing EverThere on the hip
- A Quick Start Guide
- A User Guide
- The 3-layer plastic packaging that contains the items and the box
You can order your own EverThere by visiting the AT&T Innovation Store at att.com/EverThere or you can call us direct at 1-855-324-8078
EverThere is designed for superior performance and ultimate ease of use, from setup to daily operation. EverThere is activated by following 3 simple steps, which are outlined in the Quick Start Guide included with the device–as well as in the "Setting It Up" instructional video.
Not only is EverThere discrete and comfortable to wear, it is both water resistant (you can wear it in your shower or during a work-out) and impact resistant. It's designed for mobility and to keep up with whatever activity moves you. See Precautions.
EverThere's battery is designed to provide 36 hours of uninterrupted service with normal use. When the battery indicator light turns amber or red, it requires recharging. Placing the device in its cradle for 4 hours will recharge the battery. See Precautions.
$100 Bill Credit Offer ends 3/31/14.Activate a new postpaid line of wireless service and receive a $100 bill credit. GoPhone® not included. Must maintain svc & good standing status for 45 days. Credit rec?d w/in 3 bill cycles. Offer may not be combinable w/ other offers. Visit att.com/100credit for full requirements.