- Collection of data on device materials.
- Restriction of antimony trioxide and beryllium compounds.
- Restriction of extractable nickel.
- Restriction of PVC, phthalates, and chlorinated and brominated fire retardants.
- Lifecycle assessment.
- Recycled plastic in housing.
- Device contains recycled metals.
- Device charger complies with California Energy Commission (CEC) standards.
- Battery is readily removable and device is easily disassembled by recycler.
- Device contains recyclable materials equal to or greater than 65% of its mass.
Manufacturer produces or has in place:
- A Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) sustainability report.
- A conflict minerals disclosure.
- A stand-alone human rights policy or statement.
- Policy, management systems and public performance reporting for labor, occupational safety and environment at assembly and/or supplier facilities.
The latest and greatest
Check out our featured eco-rated products.View All Eco-rated Products
Our eco-rating system is designed to be as straightforward as possible, providing you with environmental and social criteria related to how the devices we sell are manufactured so that you can make informed product purchases based on your values. Our new AT&T Eco-Rating 2.0 system raises the standard even higher. Look for the Eco-Rating 2.0 icon when shopping for your next device.