AT&T Internet Security Powered by McAfee
AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee® prevents malicious activity from happening on your PC. This security service offers anti-virus and anti-spyware technology and includes a firewall to protect what you value. With McAfee SiteAdvisor's safety ratings, you can avoid unsafe web sites. Improved performance allows it to protect without disturbing your online experience.
- For FastAccess® Elite DSL, Pro DSL, DSL Xtreme, Xtreme 6.0, Business DSL 6.0, Business DSL Plus, and U-verse High Speed Internet Access customers, the security suite is included.
- For FastAccess Business DSL, Business DSL Lite Fast Access DSL Lite, DSL Ultra, Express DSL, and Basic DSL customers the security suite is only $5.00 per month for up to 10 PCs.
Before You Begin Installation
Before you download, select the link below which represents your current security software. Based on your selection, you will then be provided the appropriate installation guide for this upgrade:
Consultar las guÍas de instalación en español
- Paquete de seguridad de Internet de AT&T
- Otro programa de seguridad
- Sin programa de seguridad instalado
NOTE: Please do NOT manually remove your existing AT&T Yahoo! Online Protection the installation will automatically remove it.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- When prompted for your Account ID, use your primary account email address and password. Forgot password?
- After login, on the next page, select Subscription Type. Get Your Subscription or Buy Subscription is presented, depending on your speed.
- On the next page, select Submit Order.
- On the next page, select the English Download or Español Descargar link.
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement, and follow the prompts to complete your installation.