Making phone service even more affordable.
Because phone service is so important in today's world, AT&T believes everyone should have access to it. Lifeline Arkansas provides qualified customers with discounted phone service and the ability to add additional services and features.
To qualify, a household must participate in one of the following:
- Total household income at or below 135% of the federal poverty level. (See guidelines on application)
- Transitional Employment Assistance (TEA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Federal Public Housing or Section 8 Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- National School Lunch free lunch program (NSL)
If qualified, Lifeline Arkansas customers receive the following benefits:
- Monthly discount on basic service with rates below $15.00
- Waiver of deposit for local service
- Optional toll restriction at no charge
- Optional blocking of 900/976 numbers
- Additional lines allowed
- Optional services available (e.g., Caller ID, Call Waiting, etc.)
- Blocking of pay-per-use (e.g. 3-Way Calling, etc.)
Please note the following:
- Lifeline is a federal benefit;
- To qualify, you must receive benefits from an approved program or your income must be at or below the guidelines;
- You must provide certain eligibility documentation and willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program;
- Only one wireline or wireless Lifeline benefit is available per household;
- A household is defined, for purposes of the Lifeline program, as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses;
- A household is not permitted to receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers;
- Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the Federal Communications Commission's rules and will result in the subscriber's de-enrollment from the program; and
- Lifeline is a non-transferable benefit and the subscriber may not transfer his or her benefit to any other person.
Download the Lifeline Arkansas Application (212 KB) in PDF format.
Download the AT&T Lifeline Household Worksheet (47 KB) in PDF format and mail in with your Lifeline Arkansas Application, if applicable.
Note: PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free.
Call 1-877-677-0250 to sign up for Lifeline Arkansas today.
Weekdays, 8 am to 7 pm, Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Es importante que usted entienda esta informacion. Si usted no lee el idioma ingles, por favor llame al 1-877-677-5649 para hablar directamente con un representante bilingüe.
* Lifeline Arkansas plan benefits are only applicable on one phone line at the customer's principal place of residence.
Terms and conditions are subject to change. Some service restrictions may apply.