Making phone service even more affordable.
Because phone service is so important in today's world, AT&T believes everyone should have access to it. We offer two discounted telephone service plans to make basic phone service even more affordable for qualified customers.
- Regular Lifeline Oklahoma — makes basic phone service even more affordable for qualified customers with discounted phone service and the ability to add additional services and features.
- Enhanced Lifeline Oklahoma — offers a deeper discount to qualified Oklahoma customers who live on current or former reservation or tribal land. Please see the application form for guidelines regarding how to determine whether you are eligible for Enhanced Lifeline.*
To qualify, a household must participate in one of the following
|Eligibility||Regular Lifeline Oklahoma*||Enhanced Lifeline Oklahoma*|
|Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)||•||•|
|OK Sales Tax Relief||•||•|
|Medical Assistance (Medicaid)||•||•|
|Supplemental Security Income (SSI)||•||•|
|Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)||•||•|
|Vocational Rehabilitation (including hearing impaired)||•||•|
|Federal Public Housing / Section 8 Assistance||•||•|
|Low-income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)||•||•|
|National School Lunch Program (free lunch program)||•|
|Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance Program||•|
|Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families||•|
|Head Start (Tribal only and must meet income qualifying standard)||•|
|Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)||•|
|Total Household income at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines (see application for details)||•|
|Benefits||Regular Lifeline Oklahoma*||Enhanced Lifeline Oklahoma*|
|Monthly discount on basic service||over $9.00||up to $34.25|
|Waiver of deposit for local service||•||•|
|Optional toll restriction at no charge||•||•|
|Optional blocking of 900 / 976 numbers||•||•|
|Additional lines allowed*||•||•|
|Optional services available
(e.g., Caller ID, Call Waiting, etc.)
|Blocking of pay-per-use
(e.g., 3-Way Calling, etc.)
Please note the following:
- Lifeline is a federal benefit;
- To qualify, you must receive benefits from an approved program or your income must be at or below the guidelines;
- You must provide certain eligibility documentation and willfully making false statements to obtain the benefit can result in fines, imprisonment, de-enrollment or being barred from the program;
- Only one wireline or wireless Lifeline benefit is available per household;
- A household is defined, for purposes of the Lifeline program, as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses;
- A household is not permitted to receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers;
- Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the Federal Communications Commission's rules and will result in the subscriber's de-enrollment from the program; and
- Lifeline is a non-transferable benefit and the subscriber may not transfer his or her benefit to any other person.
Download the Lifeline Oklahoma Application (212 KB) in PDF format.
Note: PDF format requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free.
Call 1-877-677-0250 to sign up for Lifeline Oklahoma today.
Weekdays, 8 am to 7 pm, Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Es importante que usted entienda esta informacion. Si usted no lee el idioma ingles, por favor llame al 1-877-677-5649 para hablar directamente con un representante bilingüe.
* Lifeline Oklahoma plan benefits are only applicable on one phone line at the customer's principal place of residence. Enhanced Lifeline Oklahoma — offers a deeper discount to qualified Oklahoma customers who live on current or former reservation or tribal land, as defined in Title 47 – Code of Federal Regulations, Section 54.400 (e). See application for a list of counties eligible for this program.
Terms and conditions are subject to change. Some service restrictions may apply.