Connection Software and System Requirements
Connecting to the AT&T Wi-Fi service just got easier. The AT&T Wi-Fi Connection Software scans for AT&T Wi-Fi Network hotspots world wide and will assist with your network login process.
The AT&T Connection Software is not required in order to use the AT&T Wi-Fi service, but it is highly recommended to enhance your mobile experience.
- Once you have checked the system requirements referenced below, click the "Download Now" button when you are ready to get started.
- Once the installer program begins to run, follow the on-screen instructions to complete setup.
Software System Requirements
Microsoft Windows XP or Vista
- 200MHz Processor
- 64MB RAM (256MB Recommended)
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- 50 MB available hard disk space
- Wi-Fi® support (internal device chip set, PCMCIA card, or USB Wi-Fi Adapter)
Note: The AT&T Wi-Fi client does not currently support the Apple Macintosh operating systems.