Customer Experience News
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
RECENT TOP NEWS
August 30, 2012
August 1, 2012
Customers visiting one of AT&T’s more than 2,300 retail stores nationwide get an enhanced experience and fast service, made possible, in part, by AT&T’s innovative use of technology. Learn more about AT&T’s customer experience
July 26, 2012
February 2, 2011
For the second consecutive quarter, customers ranked AT&T highest in customer service satisfaction, according to the National Customer Service Survey (NCSS) by Vocalabs. Vocalabs’ research shows that in the fourth quarter of 2011, 69 percent of AT&T customers surveyed had high levels of satisfaction with their customer service calls, AT&T customer service representatives and the automated part of the customer service call.
AT&T Opens New Store in El Paso Featuring Modern Design that Mirrors Its Customers' Mobile Lifestyle
El Paso, Texas, October 8, 2013
AT&T Ranks Highest in Another J.D. Power Study
Dallas, Texas, August 15, 2013
AT&T Expands Mobile Share Choices to Make Sharing Data and Unlimited Talk and Text More Affordable Than Ever
Dallas, Texas, July 22, 2013
AT&T Opens Flagship Retail Store on Chicago's Famed Magnificent Mile
Chicago, Illinois, August 30, 2012
AT&T Recognized by CIO Magazine for Use of Technology to Enhance Customers' Retail Experience
Dallas, Texas, August 1, 2012
HOW TO REACH US
AT&T CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE FACTS
- AT&T provides customer support in more than 160 languages, including Arabic, Farsi, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Vietnamese and more.
- AT&T operates more than 2,300 retail stores, including more than 700 with service and collateral in Spanish.
- We have a dedicated team of employees helping customers in social media channels, including Facebook and Twitter.
- Our National Center for Customers with Disabilities (NCCD) offers accessibility support and a wide range of communications services to customers with vision, hearing, mobility and speed limitations.
- In 2010, we had over 5 million online chat sessions with customers at att.com.
- We value customer feedback. We conduct more than 5 million customer interviews each year, including surveys of former and returning customers. Your comments help determine what we do and how we serve you.