Utilizing proven expertise and innovation from AT&T Labs and IT, AT&T* today announced that AT&T Wholesale is offering its global wholesale customers the ability to create solutions and help accelerate their businesses through licensing AT&T Intellectual Property.
For many years, AT&T Wholesale has extended its network and management expertise to global wholesale customers. Today’s announcement extends this strategy by maximizing access to AT&T innovations, enabling global wholesale customers to reduce learning curves and capital expenditures required to develop new technologies.
AT&T technologies that are available for global wholesale customers to license include solutions in five key areas: Wireless, Multimedia & Broadband, Network, Customer Relationship Management and Data Management. Several of these technologies will be demonstrated at the International Telecoms Week conference at booth 732 in Hall B at the Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington, D.C.
- Wireless: Social networks, location based services, network incidence tracking, healthcare, sensor networks, near-field communications
- Multimedia & Broadband: Video and multimedia processing, IPTV, multi-modal interfaces, IPTV applications and deployment platform, copper conditioning, infrastructure and operations, inventory management, trouble ticketing, appointment scheduling
- Network: Global fraud management systems, security and audit compliance, lawful intercept, VoIP performance monitoring, distributed systems, mobile computing and services, network optimization, monitoring, testing, design
- Customer Relationship Management: Order and provisioning, customer care, call center analytics
- Data Management: Information searching and retrieval, data management and analysis, visualization
“Global service providers must get to market quickly with services such as IPTV and mobility, and our proven technologies can shorten cycle times and bring immediate value to their businesses,” said Adrienne Scott, vice president, global service provider management, AT&T Operations, Inc. “Our customers have peace of mind knowing that AT&T has successfully implemented these technologies backed by the impeccable reputation of AT&T Labs and IT.”
AT&T Intellectual Property is one of the world’s largest intellectual property operations, with a leading-edge portfolio of more than 9,000 patents and a heritage of innovation that dates back more than a century to Alexander Graham Bell. AT&T owns one of the strongest patent portfolios in the telecommunications industry and consistently ranks in the top 25 companies each year in obtaining new U.S. patents.
For the complete selection of AT&T Wholesale offerings, visit www.att.com/wholesale.