AT&T* has expanded the list of Spanish-language viewing options available to customers with the addition of 19 new Spanish language channels to its AT&T U-verse® TV lineup.
U-verse TV customers can now enjoy access to Azteca America (channel 3019), Bandamax (channel 3509), CBTV Michoacán (channel 3067), Cine Mexicano (channel 3410), Centroamérica TV (channel 3044), EstrellaTV (channel 3024), Mega TV (channel 3008), Mexico 22 (channel 3022), Multimedios (channel 3065), Once Mexico (channel 3011), Pasiones (channel 3018), Ritmoson Latino (channel 3512), Telefe Internacional (channel 3035), TV Chile (channel 3032), TV Colombia (channel 3026), TV Dominicana (channel 3047), TVE Internacional (channel 3029), Vme Kids (channel 3058) and VeneMovies (channel 3408).
With these additions, U-verse TV offers up to 56 Spanish-language channels. Customers can choose from flexible U-verse packages: Paquete Español, which includes up to 43 channels featuring Spanish-language novelas, movies, news, sports, children's programming, talk shows and more, or U200 Latino, which includes all the great channels in Paquete Español, plus up to 230 English TV channels, including news, movies, children's and family entertainment and local channels.
These new channels will be added to existing customers' U200 Latino and Paquete Español packages at no extra charge. New U-verse TV customers who bundle Paquete Español with any standard U-verse TV package (U-family and above) will receive $25 in monthly savings for six months — for a total of up to $150 in savings — and can also take advantage of free HBO and Cinemax free for three months with the purchase of new U-verse TV services. For example, customers can choose a package for $34 for six months with a bundle of U-family and Paquete Español, which includes up to 43 Spanish-language channels, 70 English channels, HD-ready DVR service, and the local Spanish channels available in their market.
“Whatever it is that you and your family love to watch, and in whatever language you want to watch it in, we want to make sure that AT&T U-verse TV has it,” said Dan York, president of content, AT&T. “With the addition of these new channels, our U-verse TV Spanish packages deliver even more programming and more value for your dollar. And with our advanced features and in-language support, now is the perfect time for Spanish-language viewers to make the switch to our award-winning service.”
U-verse TV offers several benefits for Spanish-language viewers that enhance their TV experience, including:
- The ability to view your full programming guide and U-verse TV menu in Spanish.
- Spanish “Help On Demand” videos for information on various U-verse content and features.
- The ability to choose and watch up to four of your favorite Spanish-language channels on your TV screen at one time with the exclusive My Multiview app.
- The convenience of managing your home recordings, and downloading and watching hit TV shows from your qualifying smartphone with U-verse Mobile.
- The ability to manage and playback your recorded programs from a single DVR on any U-verse connected TV in the house with Total Home DVR.
- Access to an extensive High Definition (HD) channel lineup with more than 130 HD channels.
- The ability to view personalized, on-screen weather, sports, traffic and stock information with the AT&T U-bar.
- Access to current weather conditions and forecasts in any U.S. city with Weather On Demand.
- In-language customer service and technical support, including dedicated U-verse call centers.
AT&T U-verse TV is the only 100 percent Internet Protocol-based television (IPTV) service offered by a national service provider, making AT&T U-verse one of the most dynamic and feature-rich services available today. For additional information on AT&T U-verse — or to find out if it's available in your area — visit www.att.com/u-verse. Customers can get more information about U-verse TV programming and television events by visiting att.net/uverseonline