- AT&T Developer Program website (developer.att.com) redesigned based on developers' feedback and evolving needs
- Portal redesigned to make developers more impactful and help get their applications to market quickly and easily
- AT&T is committed to serving developers needs to bring the best and most compelling applications to customers
Key Developer Features & Benefits
The AT&T Developer Program and its website offer extensive support to its developers for the technical and commercial challenges they face. The new website features a live chat tool for developers to get answers to application questions in real time, a help ticket system for more complex technical escalations, a developer 'sandbox' to test and receive feedback on network-enabled applications, and the AT&T Development Center for universities to improve support for the education community.
Developers can now submit applications for distribution through AT&T storefronts and programs through the Developer Dashboard at developer.att.com. The dashboard offers streamlined on-boarding processes, click-through agreements and status reports that developers can review and accept online
The AT&T Developer Program website has improved access to the wealth of information available to assist developers in creating compelling, feature-rich and original applications. Enhanced search capabilities and device filters, as well as new Learn, Develop, and Launch sections, help manage a virtual library of support documents, white papers and more.
Other key new features in the website include:
- Mobile Application Planner: Designed to provide guidance to developers asking the question “For what platform should I develop?”
- AT&T SDK Section: Consolidates links to key resources to help developers navigate the tools for different platforms and APIs.
- Improved Go-To-Market Information: Helps developers learn the differences between the OEM storefronts and find what they need to know about co-marketing and selling their applications on AT&T devices Integrated Community Section. Facilitates better information sharing within our AT&T Developer Program members by bringing blogs and forums into the main site.
With tens of thousands of members, the AT&T Developer Program is for developers who are looking to make compelling applications, and help get those apps to market. There is no fee to register with the program and users can quickly do so by visiting developer.att.com.
“The AT&T Developer Program has long been recognized as a leading resource for mobile application developers,” said Carlton Hill, vice president, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets. But as the growth in the application industry continues to skyrocket and the environment becomes more complex, we are putting more emphasis on easy access to knowledge and tool sets, and streamlined paths to commercialization.”