In time for the ski season, travelers can now more easily access, search and book hotels nationwide on YP.com(SM) – AT&T Interactive's flagship web property. The added features support consumers' discovery of hotels that meet their needs – making it easier to book an upcoming getaway or business trip in one convenient visit to YP.com.
These enhancements build on an existing relationship between AT&T Interactive and the Expedia® Affiliate Network that aims to give YP.com users who are actively looking for location-specific lodging easy access to complete their hotel search and booking process in one place. Looking for a hotel for this ski season? Start and finish on YP.com with enhanced features:
Search: Enter "hotels" and a location (city, state, or zip code) in the search boxes on YP.com.
Discover : More access to pertinent info in search results and business listings
- New thumbnail images - A picture says a thousand words, right? Search results pages now display a hotel image alongside business listings.
- New hotel star ratings – In addition to ratings and reviews, discriminating travelers can review at-a-glance rating information in hotel search results.
- New photo gallery – There's no need to click through to different pages with access to a photo-filled pop-up gallery on hotel business profiles.
- Rates and Availability – A new "Room and Rates" button on hotel business listings offers easy access to prices and availability for selected dates.
Connect and Reserve:
- Enhanced hotel descriptions – Users can connect with additional details on amenities and hotel accommodations on YP.com's comprehensive business profiles.
- Rooms & Rates tab – Along with the new "Room and Rates" button on search results pages, users can now revisit room availability and rates on a dedicated tab on hotel business profiles. Reserving a room is easy with a "Book It" button that guides consumers through the transaction. The booking feature is co-branded with hotels.com®, a subsidiary of Expedia®.
Beyond hotel search and booking features, YP.com users can rely on user reviews, business video profiles, maps, and mobile access via YP(SM) apps to navigate familiar and unfamiliar cities this holiday season. Here are tips from YP.com(SM) to live and discover more during an upcoming vacation or "staycation":
- Hot New Restaurants: Get a taste of the most talked about places to dine in cities across the country.