To address the growing demand for advanced wireless data products and services, AT&T* today is announcing the grand opening of a new 2,400-square-foot retail store located at 1412 Higdon Ferry Rd, Ark. 71913.
The new store offers shoppers an interactive shopping experience, along with a state-of-the-art, hands-on design to engage customers and provide a “try before buy” sales environment. Trained sales consultants can provide demonstrations of a wide range of mobile broadband enabled wireless products and services. Shoppers can also test out the latest quick messaging devices, smartphones and netbooks and learn how to get the most out of social networking, managing photos or GPS navigation services on an AT&T device, like the new Motorola ATRIX 4G or HTC Inspire 4G.
“Investment like this continues to drive economic growth in our area,” said Dave Byerly, CEO/President of The Greater Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce. “We appreciate the strong relationship that exists between AT&T and the growing business community in Hot Springs.”
The store offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced wireless products and services, all of which customers can experience throughout the store. These include:
- AT&T @ Home. Customers can browse the Internet and customize homepage portals.
- Smartphones & Messaging. The latest e-mail and quick messaging devices all under one roof. These socially supercharged smartphones are ideal devices for active consumers who like to stay connected whether using IM, text or email, sending multimedia messages, AT&T Video Share, or updating and connecting via their favorite social networks.
- What’s Hot. Customers can review the latest and greatest mobile broadband wireless devices like the iPhone 4 on the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network that allow users to download music, stream video and surf the Web.
- Laptop Solutions. Mobile broadband-enabled netbooks. The brand new netbooks feature 10-inch screens, weigh less than 3 pounds and are ultra portable and operate on the nation’s fastest mobile broadband network.
- Blackberry and More. Geared toward road warriors and small business owners, customers can test wireless phones, BlackBerry® devices, smartphones, GPS and Bluetooth® accessories using e-mail and Microsoft Corp. applications.
- Basics and GoPhone. For the avid texter, customers can browse the latest Quick Messaging Devices offered from AT&T while checking out GoPhone®, our popular prepaid service, and an assortment of wireless handsets.
- AT&T ConnecTech®. Includes nationwide next day in-home service and 24/7 remote support for netbook installation and setup, laptop performance optimization and diagnosis, peripheral device and wireless network installation, and/or a home network security audit. AT&T ConnecTech services are available for in-store purchase.
“We are so looking forward to making our Hot Springs customers’ in-store experience exceptional, and that begins with a convenient store location, simplistic layout and knowledgeable staff,” said Steve Gray, AT&T’s vice president and general manager in Arkansas and Oklahoma. “Our new store location nearly doubles the amount of space and integrates the latest AT&T technology to provide a best-in-class experience.”
AT&T offers simple, competitively priced plans and a next-generation wireless network that provides the latest technology, including phones with greater functionality, a wide range of useful features, superior sound quality and high speed data connectivity.
The new store relocated from 227 Cornerstone Blvd to 1412 Higdon Ferry Rd in order to better serve customers by providing a central location with additional parking and convenient access. The new location in Hot Springs is open 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. For more information, visit www.att.com.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.