Media Kit: Cloud News
AT&T Cloud News
Learn what the cloud can do for you
Today's technology forecast calls for The Cloud, and AT&T's cloud services offerings are creating a storm of new possibilities. So what is cloud computing? AT&T sees it as network-resident capabilities that are managed and routed just like other networking services across our highly reliable, intelligent network. The Cloud has global reach and enterprise-grade security.
The AT&T Cloud combines mobile broadband capabilities, a huge IP backbone, industry-leading Virtual Private Network capabilities and data centers to deliver world-class cloud computing solutions.
But what does it mean for businesses? It means a high degree of customization and flexibility in how and when applications and computing capabilities are managed and delivered. One size does not fit all when it comes to cloud computing. Our cloud is both localized and distributed.
Through our deep relationships with over 3 million business customers we know they want their cloud and mobility services combined in highly secure, scalable solutions that help them save costs and transform the way they work.
We bring all forms of cloud to businesses of all sizes: public, private, hybrid and virtual private clouds.
- Public cloud – reaching across the Internet to access cloud services
- Private cloud – using dedicated infrastructure, either owned by the business or by AT&T
- Virtual private cloud – Businesses use AT&T-provided VPN services to reach into our network-based cloud. This is highly secure and offers the performance and reliability of a private cloud with the economics and flexibility of a public cloud
Our flexible, scalable, pay-as-you-go cloud services offers are meeting the needs of businesses and consumers alike, while providing the security of AT&T's intelligent network. Cloud computing offers more ways to work and collaborate from more places than ever before.
With everything you need safely managed and stored inside the AT&T Cloud, you're free to keep your feet on the ground so you can keep your business moving in the right direction.
- Hear Roman Pacewicz, SVP of Strategy and Applications Services for AT&T, discuss AT&T Synaptic Compute as a Service.
- Steve Caniano on AT&T Synaptic Hosting Service