AT&T* today announced the grand opening of a remodeled retail store in Midwest City. The store, which is 2,630 square feet, is located at 7205 SE 29th Street in Midwest City. The store is designed to provide consumer and small business customers with a more interactive and informative hands-on experience when shopping for wireless, broadband, video and entertainment services.
The store features a new state-of-the-art, hands-on design to engage customers and provide a “try before you buy” service experience. At the store, trained sales consultants provide demonstrations on a wide range of products at the AT&T Customer Experience station, including:
- AT&T U-verse® and Direct TV. View U-verse TV and AT&T | DISH Network® service demonstrations, enabling them to test-drive Web-based and wireless remote access features, High Definition (HD) programming and browse an extensive Video On Demand catalogue.
- Connected Devices. Browse the Internet, interact with tablets, netbooks and other emerging devices.
- Smartphones. Compare the latest and greatest wireless devices using a variety of operating systems that allow users to download applications, music, stream video and surf the Web.
- Messaging. Demo wireless devices, GPS and wireless accessories by using e-mail and more.
- GoPhone. Try out GoPhone®, our popular prepaid service, and an assortment of accessories.
- Basics. Find a no-frills wireless device with basic functionality can find them here.
“We’re thrilled to offer Midwest City residents access to our wide array of wireless and wireline products and services here,” said Steve Gray, vice president and general manager, Arkansas and Oklahoma. “We’re inviting customers to visit this location and test out our newest line-up of quick messaging devices, smartphones, AT&T’s Advanced TV services and much more to see our cutting-edge offerings firsthand.”
“We appreciate AT&T’s attention to Midwest City,” said Sen. Cliff Aldridge. “The company’s investment to remodel and upgrade this store shows that AT&T values its place in our community.”
“Retail investment is an important factor for economic growth,” said Rep. Gary Banz. “I am pleased AT&T is making this commitment in Midwest City.”
Additional Store Information
The Midwest City store is led by store manager Olsi Qerama and staff who are trained to assist customers with purchasing decisions, customer service and technical support. Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mon - Sat. and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sun.
AT&T operates more than 30 AT&T-owned retail locations in Oklahoma, and more than 2,200 company-owned stores nationwide. Its products and services are also available at a number of other authorized dealers and national retail locations. For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit http://www.att.com/.