AT&T* today announced the grand opening of a new state-of-the-art retail store in Sikeston designed to provide consumers and business customers with a more interactive and informative shopping experience.
The 5,256 -square-foot store, located at 1313 South Main Street, Sikeston, Missouri, 63801, features a hands-on design to engage customers and provide a “try before you buy” service experience. At the store, trained sales consultants provide demonstrations on a wide range of products at AT&T Customer Experience stations, including:
- Smartphones. Compare the latest and greatest wireless devices using a variety of operating systems that allow users to download applications, music, stream video, surf the Web and even locate your family pet.
- Interactive Devices. Browse the Internet, and interact with tablets, netbooks and other emerging devices.
- Direct TV. View AT&T | Direct TV service demonstrations, test-drive Web-based and wireless remote access features, High Definition (HD) programming and browse an extensive Video On Demand catalogue.
- Messaging. Demo wireless devices, GPS and wireless accessories by using e-mail and more.
- GoPhone. Try out GoPhone®, our popular prepaid service, and an assortment of accessories.
- Basics. Find a no-frills wireless device with basic functionality here.
“We’re thrilled to offer Sikeston residents access to our wide array of wireless and wireline products and services here,” said Nancy Garvey, vice president and general manager, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets in the Greater Midwest. “We’re inviting customers to visit this location and test out our newest line-up of quick messaging devices, smartphones, AT&T’s Advanced TV services and much more to see our cutting-edge offerings firsthand.”
“The AT&T Experience Store is part of a greater company initiative to integrate products and services, while giving consumers greater convenience and a streamlined approach to the way they interact with and purchase our products,” said John Sondag, AT&T Missouri president. “The new opening also creates more interest and demand in the technologies fueling today’s communications and entertainment services.”
“Missouri’s business friendly policies, combined with Sikeston’s talented work force provide the ideal conditions for continued growth in our region,” said Ed Dust, executive director of economic development for the City of Sikeston. “Private sector investment is the engine that drives economic growth and the long term financial impact of this new store is a good sign that the economy is improving.”
“Attracting jobs to Missouri should be our highest priority and I will continue to work tirelessly to reform current regulations that impose heavy costs on employers and prevent new job opportunities,” said Senator Jason Crowell. “The investment that companies are making in Sikeston will have a positive impact on the community and will help move our state forward.”
Additional Store Information
The Sikeston store is led by store manager Tres Reed and a staff trained to assist customers with purchasing decisions, customer service and technical support. Hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, noon to 5 p.m.
AT&T operates more than 35 AT&T-owned retail locations in Missouri – including stores in Cape Girardeau, Poplar Bluff, and Farmington – and more than 2,200 company-owned stores nationwide. Its products and services are also available at a number of other authorized dealers and national retail locations. For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit http://www.att.com/.