AT&T* U-verse® TV customers now have access to 10 new channels in their channel lineup, including international programming, movie channels and five High Definition (HD) channels.
The new channels include:
- FOX Soccer HD, FOX Sports Arizona HD, fuse HD, GolTV HD, and Nat Geo WILD HD with qualifying HD packages. With more than 170 HD channels, U-verse TV has more HD channels than anyone.**
- Spanish-language channel Nat Geo Mundo and Utilisima, available for U200 Latino and Paquete Español subscribers.
- ENCORE ESPAÑOL, available in the U300 package and above.
- Aapka Colors, India’s general entertainment channel, bringing viewers a combination of fiction, non-fiction and Bollywood programming. Add to any U-verse TV package for $15 a month.
- MTV Arabia, available soon for U-verse TV customers, blends pop music from the Middle East and North Africa with classic and new MTV programs, with Arabic subtitles. Add to any U-verse TV package for $5 a month.
- MOVIEPLEX, part of the Starz Movie Package offering, available in the U300 package and above.
U-verse TV customers can choose from seven TV packages featuring up to 400 channels. You can watch content across screens and devices with U-verse Online, AT&T U-verse TV on Xbox 360, and U-verse Mobile, an app that lets you manage your DVR, and for qualifying TV customers, watch hit TV shows on more than 20 devices.
AT&T U-verse TV is the fastest growing TV service in the country and the only 100 percent Internet Protocol-based television (IPTV) service offered by a national service provider. Now AT&T U-verse TV ranks “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in the North Central, South and West Regions,” according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 Residential Television Service Provider Satisfaction StudiesSM.