BlackBerry® smartphone users now have a powerful new way to find local businesses offering coupons and discounts, from a single app. The revamped YPSM app, now available on BlackBerry App World™ (www.blackberry.com/appworld), introduces a new local search experience that allows users to quickly find and share local businesses, as well as browse, save and redeem coupons and discounts from nearby merchants.
Developed from the ground up by AT&T Interactive, a leader in local search, the app addresses a diverse mix of users, from business professionals to busy on-the-go consumers using a wide range of BlackBerry smartphones. Users can download the app for free by searching for “YP” in BlackBerry App World.
Wrapped into a completely new user interface, BlackBerry smartphone users can explore features of the app including:
- Browse thousands of nearby coupons and discounts in the new “Deals” feature
- Quickly search nearby for a business, by type or name, with automatic detection of the user’s location
- Choose from popular categories like restaurants, banks and gas stations
- Save coupons, discounts and favorite businesses to “My Stuff” for easy access
- Use the quick access menu, for fewer taps to call, see a map or get directions to a business
- Share favorite businesses with friends via email
Connecting mobile consumers with local merchants
As consumers increasingly rely on their mobile device to navigate everyday life, the YPmobile® suite of products, including the YP SM app for BlackBerry, provides advertisers an effective way to reach potential customers when they are on the go and near the point of purchase. Local businesses interested in connecting with mobile consumers across the YPmobile® suite of products and leading YP SM Local Ad Network, can learn more here.