Power, Performance and Production Remain Steadfast for AT&T's Connection Kit Program
Axeda Enhancement Allows Faster, Cost-Effective Methods for M2M Solutions
Dallas, Texas, October 12, 2011
Device developers are now able to harness the power and flexibility of Axeda’s M2M cloud platform with AT&T’s Connection Kit program powered by Jasper Wireless — beginning with the Ericsson Module Kit to prototype, pilot, and deploy connected systems faster and more cost-effectively than ever before on the AT&T network.
Axeda’s addition to the AT&T Connection Kit program offers device developers a convenient and powerful platform to further streamline development, optimize performance, and create a more efficient path to production.
These enhancements allows users to:
- Collect and analyze data and notify people or systems when action is required.
- Track and trace product location and use geofences for rules based on exiting or entering an area.
- Create business logic to orchestrate business processes without programming.
- Include cellular, satellite, and Internet communication optimized for minimum transmission costs.
- Connect real-time information with business systems using standards-based Web Services and message queues.
The AT&T Connection Kit includes trial access to the Axeda® Platform and a free, downloadable sample agent, enabling users to build enterprise – grade M2M applications faster. Using the Axeda Platform, device developer can focus on application design, not the underlying infrastructure, while easily deploying solutions from the cloud.