AT&T Unveils New Customer Experience Store in Tomball
New Store Opening Donates $25 for Every Wireless Activation or Upgrade to Houston Dynamo Charities on Friday, September 23 through Sunday 25, 2011
Texas, Tomball, September 23, 2011
AT&T* today announced the grand opening of a new state-of-the-art retail store in Tomball designed to provide consumers and business customers with a more interactive and informative shopping experience. As a part of AT&T’s ongoing commitment to give back to the community, the new store has partnered with the Houston Dynamo Charities and committed to donate $25 to Geoff Cameron’s 20/20 for every wireless activation or upgrade with a standard two-year service agreement purchased at the new Tomball location from Friday, September 23 through Sunday, September 25, 2011.
There will be a ribbon cutting today at 11:00 a.m. at the new 3,500 square-foot store, located at 14002 FM 2920 Tomball, TX 77377. Guests include Chris Canetti, Houston Dynamo president and CEO, Dynamo Charities Board Members Tony Nolte, Nancy Shaddock, Robert Corrigan and Ronald McDonald House Representative Mikki Donnelly.
The store features a hands-on design to engage customers and provide a “try before you buy” service experience. At the store, trained sales consultants provide demonstrations on a wide range of products at AT&T Customer Experience stations, including:
- Smartphones. Compare the latest and greatest wireless devices using a variety of operating systems that allow users to download applications, music, stream video, surf the Web and even locate your family pet.
- Interactive Devices. Browse the Internet, and interact with tablets, netbooks and other emerging devices.
- Messaging. Demo wireless devices, GPS and wireless accessories by using e-mail and more.
- GoPhone. Try out GoPhone®, our popular prepaid service, and an assortment of accessories.
- Basics. Find a no-frills wireless device with basic functionality here.
"AT AT&T, we are all about bringing cutting-edge communications and entertainment directly to our customers. With all of the latest gadgets and services under one roof, we’re doing just that for Tomball residents,” said Chris Penrose, vice president and general manager of AT&T South Texas.
Additional Store Information
The Tomball store is led by store manager Josh O. Fernandez and a staff trained to assist customers with purchasing decisions, customer service and technical support. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 6 p.m.
AT&T operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores nationwide. Its products and services are also available at a number of other authorized dealers and national retail locations. For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.