Media Kit: Mobile Marketing Solutions
MOBILE MARKETING VIDEOS
MOBILE MARKETING SOLUTIONS
- Mobile Barcodes B2B Survey
- Related News Releases
Most of us spend our days interacting with our mobile devices — from tapping snooze on a smartphone alarm clock app in the morning to watching TV shows on a tablet before bed.
For marketers, the highly connected consumer presents both challenges and opportunities. Companies want to raise brand awareness and promote their products through mobile marketing campaigns, without running the risk of overwhelming customers.
AT&T Mobile Marketing Solutions can help businesses reach consumers anywhere and anytime — through mobile devices.
- AT&T Mobile Barcode Services turn static collateral into immersive experiences. By scanning a printed code with a smartphone, consumers can access content ranging from videos to coupons to mobile websites. And with each scan, the AT&T Code Management Platform compiles valuable data and analytics for the company to track its mobile marketing efforts.
- AT&T Messaging Toolkit is a complete mobile marketing solution, enabling campaigns, promotions and information blasts for small and medium-sized businesses.
- AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite gives marketers a fast and effective way to get in touch with consumers — through a cross carrier SMS and email messaging application.
A rapidly expanding portfolio of products and services, AT&T Mobile Marketing Solutions connect marketers with their audiences in a deeper, more meaningful experience.
AT&T set out to understand the opinions and attitudes of marketing and advertising executives toward mobile marketing, specifically 2D mobile barcodes and the factors that could potentially accelerate their use in the future.
The resulting AT&T study found that mobile marketing is an integral part of advertising and marketing executives' marketing strategy, with 88% of respondents expecting their mobile marketing program to increase in the next 12 months. In addition:
- Two-thirds of advertising and marketing executives agree that mobile barcodes will drive innovation in mobile marketing in the next year.
- More than half of survey respondents already use mobile marketing as part of their overall marketing strategy.
- Executives ranked mobile apps and mobile barcodes the highest in terms of mobile marketing strategies they'd be interested in deploying in the next 12 months.
- Key factors influencing executives' decisions about increasing their use of mobile barcodes include security, cost structure and consumer demand.
- One-third of respondents believe mobile barcodes can increase awareness of products and services, while almost one-half believe barcodes can help brands engage with customers.
An online survey was conducted in September 2011 with 501 marketing or advertising professionals working at a U.S.-based company with more than 1,000 employees. Respondents held a director or higher title and were personally involved with making or overseeing marketing or advertising program decisions for their company.
VeriFone GlobalBay Solutions(TM) from AT&T Can Help Checkout Speed and Customer Experience
Dallas, Texas, May 8, 2012
AT&T Expands Mobile Marketing Portfolio to Address Growing Demand from Small Businesses
Dallas, Texas, May 2, 2012
maurices Offers Informed Shopping Experience in the Palm of their Customers Hands | AT&T
Dallas, Texas, Duluth, Minnesota, April 19, 2012
Grocery Shopping Goes Mobile for Shoppers at Hy-Vee
Des Moines, Iowa, January 23, 2012
Read All About It... And Scan a QR Code! AT&T Mobile Barcodes Now Featured in USA TODAY Newspapers
Dallas, Texas, January 12, 2012
National Survey Says: Smartphones to Drive Marketing Efforts in 2012
Dallas, Texas, December 6, 2011
Small and Medium Businesses Reaching Customers One Multi-Media Message at a Time with Mobile Marketing Solution from AT&T
Dallas, Texas, October 27, 2011
Small Business Websites 'Going Mobile' With New Cloud-Based Service From AT&T
Dallas, Texas, September 15, 2011
Scan a Mobile Barcode, Unlock a New Brand Experience: AT&T Mobile Barcode Services
Dallas, Texas, June 16, 2011
AT&T Empowers Retailers with Mobile Commerce Platform
Dallas, Texas, April 11 2011
Georgia Aquarium and AT&T Announce Dolphin Expansion and Grand Opening Details
Atlanta, Georgia, February 16, 2011
AT&T Brings Consumers Closer to Their Favorite Musicians With Red Light Management
Nashville, Tennessee, February 15, 2011
Starz Entertainment Joins AT&T Mobile Barcode Charter Program as First TV/Network Member
Basking Ridge, New Jersey and Englewood, Colorado, February 01, 2011
AT&T Global Smart Messaging Suite Enables Organizations to Easily Conduct SMS/Email Campaigns
Dallas, Texas, October 06, 2010
January 13, 2012
USA Today Swaps Microsoft Tags for QR Codes
December 20, 2011
Medical Devices get Wireless, Smart, Secure
December 7, 2011
M-commerce a big issue for retail in 2012
October 25, 2011
Integrated Solutions for Retailers: What's In Store for Retailers?
- Infographic: Top 5 Mobile Marketing Trends
- Infographic: QR Codes: The Magic Explained
- Infographic: Mobile Marketing on the Rise
- Infographic: Selling to Shoppers with Smartphones
- Mobile Marketing Trends and Perspective by AT&T
- AT&T Mobile Barcode Services
- AT&T Mobile Marketing: Quarterly Trend Report