blink-182 and Gym Class Heroes Fans Receive Exclusive, Behind-the-Scenes Access from AT&T U-verse
Dallas, Texas, November 15, 2011
Music fans can get exclusive access to two popular bands across AT&T* screens. AT&T U-verse® will deliver a multi-screen experience for fans of Gym Class Heroes and blink-182, giving them access to performance and behind-the-scenes video whether it be on their TV, computer or smartphone.
- U-verse customers will have access to exclusive concert footage from blink-182’s October 7 Las Vegas concert, as well as an in-depth look at life on the road with the band, filmed by our own “Rockumentarian,” across three screens. AT&T sent Mike Millette, the winner from our national search for aspiring filmmakers, journalists and multimedia storytellers, on the road with blink-182 to bring you closer than ever to the band.
- Fans with U-verse TV can also watch the bands’ favorite movies On Demand for purchase, and access additional content via On Demand, U-verse Mobile or online at www.att.net/blink-182.
- The multi-screen content follows AT&T’s partnership with blink-182 to launch the band’s new single “Up All Night” this past August and “Neighborhoods,” the band’s sixth studio album which has already sold more than 200,000 copies.
“AT&T is helping us bring the music to the fans, when and where they want it,” said Julie Hovsepian, marketing director for Interscope Records. “With AT&T’s support, we’re able to deliver the most in-depth access and experience for our fans.”
Gym Class Heroes
- The live concert video and interviews from Gym Class Heroes were captured during the final stop on the free, youth summer concert series, AT&T ‘Music For You.’
- U-verse customers have exclusive access to this footage from the free concert, which also includes a live performance of their #1 hit “Stereo Hearts,” filmed in Dallas at the Granada Theater, offering scenes from backstage before and after the show. Available On Demand, online at www.att.net/gymclassheroes and on U-verse Mobile.
Gym Class Heroes’ new album “The Papercut Chronicles II” was released today through Decaydance/Fueled By Ramen. The album features the hit, “Stereo Hearts (feat. Adam Levine),” which is #1 at top 40 radio for the third week in a row.
AT&T has a unique set of integrated services and networks that make it easy for an audience of millions to enjoy and follow their favorite musicians across devices. The U-verse content builds on AT&T’s ongoing effort to strengthen ties with the youth market and music fans, providing closer, faster and exclusive access to today’s entertainment industry.
For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.