AT&T Makes it More Affordable to Keep in Touch While Visiting Canada and Mexico
New AT&T Canada and Mexico Travel Minutes Packages Deliver Great Value to Vacationers
Dallas, Texas, January 17, 2012
Planning to ski the Canadian slopes this year? Or soak up the sun in Mexico? Whatever your itinerary, before making a trek across the border to Canada or Mexico, consider taking one of AT&T’s* new discount voice packages along for the ride.
AT&T today announced AT&T Canada and Mexico Travel Minutes—a new international roaming package that offers significant cost savings when making or receiving calls while visiting Canada and Mexico**. The new packages will be available Sunday, January 22.
Ideal for vacationers or anyone planning a short stay in either country, the new packages offer customers tremendous value over pay-per-use rates. The four calling options include:
- 50 minutes of talk time for $24.99/month ($.79 per minute overage rate)
- 125 minutes of talk time for $49.99/month ($.59 per minute overage rate)
- 275 minutes of talk time for $99.99/month ($.49 per minute overage rate)
- 800 minutes of talk time for $199.99/month ($.39 per minute overage rate)
AT&T also offers several discount roaming packages that provide international messaging and data services abroad***. Packages include:
- AT&T Global Messaging packages allow travelers to share their experiences using text, picture, video and instant messaging for one low monthly rate.
- AT&T Data Global Add-On packages make it more convenient and affordable for international travelers to use their smartphone, tablet or laptop to check email, surf the Internet, update popular social networking sites or access maps and directions.
For more information on AT&T international services, including travel tips, visit www.att.com/global.