Frost & Sullivan Commends AT&T's Mobile Asset Tracking Solutions
AT&T Receives Frost & Sullivan 2011 North American Product Line Strategy Award in Mobile Asset Tracking
Dallas, Texas, January 30, 2012
No company wants to lose track of its valuable assets. Using GPS and cellular technology, AT&T* can help businesses locate and manage everything from cargo containers to construction equipment to vehicles or trailers. And today, these mobile asset tracking solutions received high honors from industry analysts. Frost & Sullivan has presented AT&T with the 2011 North American Product Line Strategy Award in Mobile Asset Tracking.1
“AT&T’s product line strategy has focused on providing top-tier solutions, a wide choice of alternatives, attractive pricing, and synergy with the worker and fleet tracking needs that their customers may also be wrestling with,” wrote Jeanine Sterling, Senior Industry Analyst, Mobile and Wireless Communications, Frost & Sullivan.
In addition to winning the Product Line Strategy Award, AT&T’s asset tracking solutions scored a perfect 10 on Frost & Sullivan’s rating scale.
Highlights of AT&T’s portfolio include:
- Broad range of product offerings, delivered through relationships with leading technology vendors, to suit the varying needs of customers.
- Scalable and flexible cloud-based solutions that allow customers to pay for mobile asset tracking on a per-month, per-user basis.
- Ability to integrate asset tracking with additional services, such as fleet management, mobile workforce management and a variety of other wireless transportation solutions.
- Further enhancement of through AT&T Location Information Services, which provides cross-carrier, network-based location information to improve indoor asset tracking performance.
- Practice of designating industry experts to create solutions that fit customers’ specific business models, with a high degree of customization available.
According to Frost & Sullivan, “AT&T has demonstrated its usual high-level marketing skills by assembling a best-in-class product line of mobile asset tracking solutions.”
For more information on asset tracking, visit AT&T’s vertical industry solutions webpage.