AT&T Unwraps Black Friday, Cyber Monday Deals and More
From Incredible Device Offers All Season Long to Exciting Holiday-themed Content from U-verse®, AT&T has something for everyone this Holiday Season
Dallas, Texas, November 21, 2012
AT&T* today announced its value-packed lineup of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals that will help shoppers keep more jingle in their pockets when purchasing some of this season’s hottest wireless devices. AT&T is also reminding customers of the great seasonal device promotions running now through the end of the year, as well as showing U-verse® TV customers all the fun and festive content that’s available this holiday.
Black Friday, Cyber Monday
Exclusively at att.com, AT&T is once again ringing in the value for customers with a series of revolving online holiday promotions kicking off Friday, Nov. 23 at 12:01 a.m. ET and continuing all weekend long until the last chime on Monday, Nov. 26, while supplies last.1 Online shoppers will be able to score the best device deals of the season, whether at home or on the go, and take advantage of free shipping. Here’s what shoppers need to know:
Friday, November 23
- Refurb Blowout Sale! Refurbished phones starting as low as $.01
Saturday, November 24 and Sunday, November 25
- HTC Vivid for just $.01
- Rugby Smart only $.99
Monday, November 26
- Popular smartphones just $.99--Pantech Renue, Motorola Atrix HD, HTC One X (gray only), Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and Nokia Lumia 900.
To see all these great deals, and even more gift ideas from AT&T this holiday, visit att.com/giftcenter. In fact, customers can opt in to receive email alerts or text notifications on the hottest deals and products this season by signing up for all the latest news, or they can elect to just stay plugged in to Black Friday, Cyber Monday and December sales. Visit att.com/giftcenter today to see the latest online-only holiday deals.
More Spectacular Device Deals
For those eager to get their holiday shopping underway, AT&T has some exciting device promotions that customers can take advantage of right now through the end of the year by visiting their local AT&T company-owned store or shopping online at att.com:
- Windows 8 Wonderland. AT&T is thrilled to deliver great pricing on some of its newest Windows 8 smartphones and tablets—all with 4G LTE connectivity.2 With a two-year agreement, smartphone shoppers can choose from the Nokia Lumia 920, an AT&T exclusive, for $99.99; the value-packed Nokia Lumia 820 for $49.99; or the Windows Phone 8X by HTC—either the 16GB model for $199.99 or the AT&T exclusive 8GB model for $99.99. And for those seeking a great deal on tablets, customers can buy any Windows Phone and get $100 off the ASUS VivoTab RT, which is available exclusively at AT&T this season. A two-year data plan is required.3
- Smart and Seasonal Samsung Special. For a limited time, buy any Samsung Galaxy smartphone and receive up to $100 off a second connected Samsung device, including the new Windows 8-supported Samsung ATIV smart PC, available exclusively at AT&T this holiday season, and the new Samsung Galaxy Camera.
- Pick A Tablet, Any Tablet, and Put It Under the Tree. AT&T holiday shoppers can enjoy $100 off any tablet, regardless of carrier or operating system, purchased from an AT&T company-owned store or online at att.com or at selected agents or retailers.4
AT&T customers have more options for choosing the data plan that’s right for them and their mobile devices. Customers can choose one of AT&T’s existing individual or family plans, or select one of the new shared data plans, AT&T Mobile Share.5 With AT&T Mobile Share plans, new and existing customers can share a single bucket of data across smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices. AT&T Mobile Share allows customers to build a plan to fit their devices and usage. Visit att.com/mobileshare to learn more.
Enjoy the holidays and experience all that U-verse has for you to see and do!
AT&T is giving U-verse TV families more reasons to tune in this holiday with the return of some seasonal favorites and a couple of festive new additions as well.6 Here’s what’s playing:
- AT&T U-verse Santa Tracker: Gather around the TV with your family and friends, and tap into your holiday spirit with the AT&T U-verse Santa Tracker, available in English and Spanish on U-verse TV channel 98. The Santa Tracker app, sponsored by STARZ®, allows families to play holiday games, vote in the “Naughty or Nice” poll, play sing-a-longs and read-a-longs for popular holiday music and stories, listen to holiday songs on “Rudolph Radio”, and on Christmas Eve, watch real-time reports from the Santa News Network to see if Santa has left the North Pole and track his sleigh as he travels around the globe.
- Yule Log. No fireplace? No problem. Set the perfect holiday mood at home for your family and friends with the U-verse Yule Log, available Dec. 15. Just turn to U-verse Channel 400/1400 for the log that keeps on burning, and classic holiday carols.
- Movies and Games. U-verse is giving thanks this season by offering customers a free preview of the U450 package, which includes premium channels, as well as offering free access to eight U-verse Games. Select STARZ®, ENCORE® and SHOWTIME® content will also be available via Uverse.com and the U-verse App for tablets and smartphones. The U450 and U-verse Games previews begin Nov. 22 and end Nov. 25. After the U-verse Games free preview, access to unlimited game play is just $5 per month. Additionally, customers are also invited to grab a cup of hot chocolate and relax this season with their favorite holiday movies. Check out the "Tis the Season" U-verse Movie Folder to rent classics all season long for a low one-time rental fee.
- Wireless Receiver. The holidays are here and the guests are coming. Put a Yule Log in any room with the U-verse Wireless Receiver. Watch TV virtually anywhere around your house – in the guest room, the den, or wherever your family wants. Get cozy and enjoy your favorite Holiday movies and TV specials.
- U-verse Apps. ‘Tis the season to travel and visit with family and friends. Even when you’re away from home, you can still access your favorite content with the U-verse App for your smartphone or tablet. Just download the app to your tablet or smartphone to enjoy hit movies, TV specials and more--all on the go.
- Tumblebooks. Just because school is out for the winter break doesn’t mean reading comes to a halt. U-verse TV customers with High Speed Internet can access a diverse and extensive library of digital books with narration and read-along features right on the TV screen. Tumblebooks brings popular children’s books to life, with animated illustrations and audio tracks of the text, making it the perfect app for storytime. Hit the “Go Interactive” button on your remote or tune to channel 345.
For more information on all the great holiday happenings at AT&T this season, visit att.com/giftcenter and att.com/holidaygifts.