AT&T Enhances Mobile Engagement Capabilities with New Mobile Barcode Services Platform
Digital Marketing Agencies Simplify Mobile Campaigns
Dallas, Texas, April 08, 2013
AT&T* now offers enhanced features that make it easier for businesses of all sizes to launch even more consumer relevant and engaging QR Code campaigns with AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy.
Working with Scanbuy, a global provider of mobile engagement solutions, the enhanced features include the ability to:
- Execute creative campaigns with codes that can help trigger actions such as link to a video, prompt a phone call, or generate an email.
- Create mobile-optimized landing pages quickly and easily.
- Help expand brand awareness using designer QR Codes to showcase colors and logos unique to a brand.
- Help personalize the consumer experience with advanced code actions that respond to user behavior and prompt custom content.
- Access near real-time reporting of sophisticated code analytics that can help guide marketing decisions.
Customers are already finding value with the enhanced platform:
- “The AT&T mobile barcode platform is an example of AT&T adapting to their customer’s needs,” said Stephen O’Shea, President of The Concept Studio. “As a leading digital agency in the U.S., the platform not only allows us to effectively manage the myriad of QR Code campaigns during the year, but also access the real-time metrics needed for qualitative analysis that ultimately drive key insights and strategy for future marketing efforts.”
- “As specialists in mobile strategy and content optimization, we understand the profound importance of reaching consumers via their mobile devices,” said Karie Turner-Baird, founder of Mobile Source Marketing. “AT&T Mobile Barcode Services provides innovative creative tools and comprehensive analytics that help us measure success and exceed client expectations.”
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy allow businesses to create mobile barcodes within a variety of media that lead to exciting product information, promotions, coupons, and more, all accessed through a mobile device. These codes are compatible with almost any mobile QR application, including the AT&T Code Scanner and Scanbuy’s ScanLife application, which is installed on over 67 million mobile phones around the world.
“Together with AT&T, we‘re offering businesses the best possible mobile engagement platform on the market today,” said Mike Wehrs, CEO and President, Scanbuy. “Our ScanLife code management platform creates a dynamic experience for consumers that instantly adapts to real-time circumstances.”
AT&T Mobile Barcode Services powered by Scanbuy make it possible for businesses to analyze results in near real-time. A company can examine data in categories such as age, gender, and scan location with the user’s prior consent, as well as device type, operating system, and time and date stamp, and use that information to deliver highly individualized experiences.
“AT&T Mobile Barcode Services can help a business to execute, monitor and report on smarter and richer mobile experiences for their customers,” said Mike Troiano, Vice President, Advanced Mobility Solutions, AT&T Business Solutions. “With AT&T Mobile Marketing solutions, businesses can easily share product information, strengthen their online social community, and continue to offer world-class customer service.”
The AT&T Code Scanner comes pre-installed on new AT&T mobile devices and is also available for consumers to download at most mobile storefronts.
To sign up for a free trial of AT&T Mobile Barcode Services, visit www.att.com/freebarcodetrial.