MJ&S Transportation uses AT&T Mobility Solutions Enhance Service for Local Medicare Population
AT&T Helps Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Company Better Serve the Local Medicare Population
Oak Lawn, Illinois, July 15, 2013
MJ&S Transportation, a non-emergency medical transportation company devoted to delivering the best possible experience for its clients, has teamed with AT&T* to deliver a differentiated customer experience for the Medicare population in the Chicagoland surrounding suburbs.
MJ&S deployed AT&T’s Enhanced Push to Talk (EPTT) and Xora® StreetSmart Workforce™ from AT&T to help keep its drivers and dispatch office in sync while transporting clients to and from their local medical appointments. The AT&T mobility solutions help MJ&S provide its customers with a reliable white-glove door-to-door service.
- AT&T’s EPTT provides instant communications between the dispatch office and drivers at MJ&S Transportation. This is essential in providing for the needs of its senior citizen base of clients. With AT&T EPTT, the dispatch can deliver short, audible messages to drivers at times when a phone call or text is not advisable.
- Xora StreetSmart Workforce from AT&T provides MJ&S with visibility into the location of its vehicles as well as real-time traffic information through Google Maps. Dispatchers can pinpoint the exact location of vehicles to make sure drivers are choosing the best routes and making the most of their time. This information also allows dispatchers to re-route or easily find vehicles if necessary, and update passengers on departure and arrival times.
“From my previous experience, I realized that nailing down logistical details is critical to having a business run smoothly,” said JD Singleton, Owner of MJ&S Transportation. “If we have a patient whose doctor appointment is taking longer than expected, we can use the AT&T tools to change the route and notify the drivers. It really provides an added layer of safety, too. We know the speed our drivers are going. We know where our vehicles are if there is an emergency.”
The great performance of AT&T’s network continues to be validated by independent third-party testing:
- RootMetrics® has awarded AT&T for strongest overall call, text, and data performance in multiple markets from January through June of this year.*
- Meanwhile, our 4G LTE service was recognized as having faster average download and upload speeds than any of our competitors in PCWorld/TechHive’s most recent 20-market speed tests – the second consecutive year that AT&T has ranked 1st overall. PCWorld/TechHive also ranked AT&T’s as the fastest combination of 3G and 4G services in the 20 cities it tested. **
- And AT&T was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks 30-market study – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest. ***