AT&T Extends Business Services and Benefits to the Smallest Businesses
Potential benefits include access to wireless discounts, 24/7 tech support and consulting services designed to help any small business succeed and grow
Dallas, Texas, July 25, 2013
As part of its ongoing effort to provide tailored solutions for small business owners, AT&T* is extending wireless business benefits to sole proprietorships.
Now, sole proprietorships, many of which are small-office and home-based, can qualify for the AT&T Mobile Business Agreement and associated AT&T Exclusively Business program, which can help them better manage costs, while enjoying the benefits of mobility solutions. Potential benefits include:
- Monthly service discounts up to 10 percent** on eligible wireless services for small businesses and their qualified employees
- Waived activation fees on eligible lines
- 24/7 wireless business technical support
- 24/7 online account management
- Free 2-day shipping on devices and accessories
According to a recent study from CEB, only 30 percent of micro businesses are using mobility plans and solutions specifically designed for small businesses.
“Studies have shown that some businesses often believe they are too small for commercial offerings, but we don’t see it that way,” said Lou Delery, Senior Vice President, Small Business Marketing at AT&T. “AT&T recognizes how important these customers are to our economic growth, and we believe that businesses with just one employee deserve similar support and benefits as businesses with dozens of employees.”
AT&T is encouraging smaller businesses to take advantage of this opportunity and is offering competitively priced solutions relative to consumer mobility options, while providing important business-grade enhancements. For more information, visit AT&T Exclusively Business.
The great performance of AT&T’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network continues to be validated by independent third-party testing:
- AT&T now has the most reliable 4G LTE network. According to independent third-party data, AT&T has the highest success rate for delivering mobile content across nationwide 4G LTE networks.***
- Meanwhile, our 4G LTE service was recognized as having faster average download and upload speeds than any of our competitors in PCWorld/TechHive’s most recent 20-market speed tests – the second consecutive year that AT&T has ranked 1st overall. PCWorld/TechHive also ranked AT&T’s as the fastest combination of 3G and 4G services in the 20 cities it tested. ****
- And AT&T was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks 30-market study – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest. *****
In addition, RootMetrics® has awarded AT&T for strongest overall call, text, and data performance in multiple markets from January through June of this year.******
For free business resources such as webinars, case studies, and best practices, visit the AT&T Small Business Solutions website. Additionally, real-time information and updates can be found on the AT&T Small Business Facebook page and AT&T Small Business Twitter channel.