Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7.0) Available for $99.99 with Smartphone Bundle
More Choices, More Savings - Get the Latest 4G LTE Tablet for as low as $99.99 AT&T Continues to Expand Industry Leading Portfolio of 4G LTE-Connected Tablets
Dallas, Texas, September 06, 2013
A 4G LTE tablet has never appeared on our shelves at a price this low. Beginning September 6, AT&T* customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3 (7.0) for $199.99 with a two-year agreement, or $99.99 with a two-year agreement, if bundled with a Samsung Galaxy S® 4, Samsung Galaxy S® 4 Active™, or Samsung Galaxy Note® II.
The Galaxy Tab 3 has a wide range of features that make it a go-to device for all occasions.
- Galaxy Tab 3’s clear and vivid 7” high definition screen displays stunning graphics, perfect for movies and immersive games.
- Weighing only 11 ounces, the Galaxy Tab 3 is light enough to carry with you to a sporting event, business meeting, or the grocery store.
- The Galaxy Tab 3 is built with the same IR blaster that’s in your standard TV remote, and with Samsung WatchON™, you can discover what to watch and change the channel directly from the tablet.
- Use the clear 1.3MP front-facing camera on your Galaxy Tab 3 for video chatting, and capture all of life’s moments with rear autofocus camera.
- Multi-User Accounts allows up to eight separate users per tablet, allowing each user to create their own settings, files, and apps.
- The Tab 3 has a 1.6 GHZ dual-core processor and Android’s Jelly Bean 4.2.2.
- Galaxy Tab 3 comes with 16GB of internal memory, as well as a microSD slot for up to an additional 64 GB of storage to store videos, pictures, and documents.
- The AT&T Locker app includes 5 GB of free storage to automatically upload and back up your photos and videos in AT&T’s cloud.** Available for a limited time, customers also receive 50GB of free storage with AT&T Locker (using the latest version of the app users can upgrade to the free 50GB by selecting the Account tab and My Plan), making it easy to store videos, pictures, and files and access them from multiple devices.
AT&T has the fastest and now most reliable 4G LTE network. According to independent third-party data, AT&T has the highest success rate for delivering mobile content across nationwide 4G LTE networks.*** And AT&T was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks 30-market study – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest. ****
Tablet sales in the United States are expected to rise from 49.8 million in 2012 to 103.7 million in 2017, according to Strategy Analytics. AT&T has established itself as the leading tablet provider by offering the widest and best selection of tablets of any U.S. carrier.
“The Galaxy Tab 3 is an incredible value for a first-class LTE tablet,” said Chris Penrose, senior vice president, Emerging Devices, AT&T Mobility. “Customers can purchase this amazing tablet for as little as $99 when bundled with a smartphone, and have the opportunity to use it nationwide on our 4G LTE network for just $10 per month.”
AT&T recently launched AT&T Next, a new program that gives you the option to purchase a the Galaxy Tab 3 with no down payment, no upgrade fee and no activation fee at $15 monthly installments for the device, with no financing fees.
For the complete array of AT&T offerings, visit www.att.com.