Share Notes, Reminders on your U-verse TV Screen with New App
Send Pop-Up Messages to your U-verse TV Screen With TV Notes App
Dallas, Texas, September 12, 2013
Want to communicate with your child through the TV screen to tell them to start their homework? Or schedule a message for your spouse to pop up on the TV with an important reminder?
AT&T* today announced the launch of TV Notes, the latest app from AT&T U-verse® that lets U-verse TV customers with High Speed Internet communicate with others in their household by sending pop-up messages to the TV screen. The TV Notes app lets you:
- Say goodbye to pesky bulletin board notes and unanswered text messages, and hello to convenient pop up messages on the TV.
- Set up TV Notes with your remote control at home or from your smartphone when you’re away.
- Create a personalized note, or choose from a list of pre-defined notes such as “I love you” or “Call me at work.”
- Schedule when your message will be displayed, what channel it will be displayed on and at what frequency.
- Activate TV parental controls and block the TV so it can’t be viewed without entering the 4-digit Parental Control code you set.
TV Notes is available for all U-verse TV customers with High Speed Internet by pressing the Go Interactive button on their U-verse TV remote. You can send or schedule TV Notes directly from the app’s menu, or you can send TV Notes from your smartphone via text message to an assigned number.
See TV Notes in action here.
“TV Notes brings your TV and mobile experiences together to give you another way to connect while you’re away from home,” said GW Shaw, Vice President of U-verse and Video Products, AT&T Home Solutions. “We’re excited to bring customers an app that’s both fun and functional. As kids return to school and we all get into our fall routines, parents, husbands, wives, family members and roommates have a convenient, new way to communicate.”
TV Notes is just the latest example of how U-verse integrates TV and mobile services to create a personalized TV experience. With the TV Notes App, communication between you and your family is quick and easy.
Interactive TV apps and multi-screen services help drive U-verse customer engagement, satisfaction and growth. AT&T U-verse TV is the fastest growing TV provider in the U.S.**. AT&T U-verse TV was recently named Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 Video Company of the Year.
For additional information on AT&T U-verse — or to find out if it’s available in your area — visit www.att.com/u-verse.