AT&T Unwraps Exclusive Deals for Holiday Season
From Incredible Deals on Devices and Accessories to Holiday and U-verse Promotions, AT&T Has Something for Everyone This Season
Dallas, Texas, November 26, 2013
AT&T’s1 value-packed lineup of holiday deals will help shoppers keep more jingle in their pockets when buying some of this season’s hottest devices and accessories and America’s fastest-growing TV service.
Holiday Promotions and Offers through Jan. 9, 2014*
There’s no need to put your shopping off until after Thanksgiving. AT&T is offering customers great deals and holiday promotions on att.com and/or in AT&T company-owned retail stores from now through early Jan. 2014 or while supplies last. Promotions can change at any time:
- Buy any case and save $10 on a car charger.
- $20 off select Plantronics BackBeat® GO models.2 (In store only.)
- 25 percent off the Polaroid Bluetooth printer. (Online only.)
- Buy two accessories online to get 10 percent off. Buy three accessories online and get 25 percent off. (Online only.)
- $25 off a ZAGGkeys FLEX tablet keyboard and stand.
- 50 percent off a LG TONE+ stereo Bluetooth headset to customers who purchase a new LG G2 smartphone with a new two-year wireless agreement or AT&T NextSM installment agreement with qualified service plans.3
- $60 for two HMDX JAM Classic Bluetooth Speakers; a savings of $38.
- Various specials on yurbuds® Inspire Talk earphones; priced originally at $39.99.
- $10 off an iSound® Universal Battery Back Up.
- 50 percent off select XPAL™ PowerSkin® Charging Cases.
*Offers may not be combined with any other discounts. Pricing subject to change. Some products available only in select stores or online.
Samsung Galaxy Bundle
Get a Samsung Galaxy Note® 8.0 for $99.99 when bundled with a qualifying Samsung smartphone – only from AT&T. Offer available beginning Nov. 22 and ending Jan. 9. Each device requires a new two-year wireless agreement (or AT&T NextSM Installment Agreement on smartphone) with qualified service plans. Additional fees may apply.4
Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, Nov. 28
To celebrate Thanksgiving, customers will find some amazing online deals for Samsung smartphones when activating a new wireless line or upgrading an eligible line with a new two-year wireless agreement with qualified service plans on Nov. 28. Pricing does not include activation/upgrade fees or taxes:
- Samsung Galaxy S® 4 – $29.995
- Samsung Galaxy S® III mini – FREE5
- Samsung Galaxy Mega™– $49.995
- Samsung Galaxy S®III – FREE5
Black Friday, Nov. 29 to Cyber Monday, Dec. 2**
Starting on Black Friday and going through Cyber Monday, JAMBOX by Jawbone will be $99 each. Customers can also save with the following online deals:
- 50 percent off JAMBOX.
- 75 percent off Grandoe touchscreen Gloves.
- 60 percent off a JBL PowerUp Wireless Charging Speaker for Nokia, JBL PlayUp. Portable Wireless Speaker for Nokia and JBL OnBeat Micro Portable Speaker Dock with Lightning Connector.
- $20 off on select XPAL cases.
- 50 percent off a ZAGGkeys FLEX keyboard.
- 25 percent off Martian Voice Command Smartwatches.
- 50 percent off a Polaroid Bluetooth printer.
- $249 for a BIG JAMBOX.
- 10 percent off all JBL and Harman speakers. (Excludes items already discounted.)
**Available 11/29 through 12/2/14, or while supplies last. Offers may not be combined with any other discounts. Pricing subject to change.
Black Friday, Nov. 29 to Dec. 31
One Black Friday deal extends through Dec. 31, online only. Customers can save and score a Samsung ATIV smart PC for FREE6 with a new two-year agreement with qualifying plans. Activation and upgrade fees apply.
Cyber Monday, Dec. 2
Customers can additionally save with the following Cyber Monday deals, online only. Each requires a new two-year wireless agreement with qualified service plans, and activation and upgrade fees apply7:
- Samsung Galaxy Note® II – FREE.
- HTC One® – FREE7.
- Moto X – (Excluding Moto X Designed by you) (Now with Android 4.4 KitKat) FREE7.
- 50 percent off 10.1” Samsung Galaxy Tab® 2.
- 50 percent off Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
- 50 percent off 10.1” ASUS MeMO Pad™.
Customers can also get 30 percent off select cases online on Cyber Monday, while supplies last.
Fifty Percent Off New Smartphones with Trade-In
People who trade in their current eligible smartphone (three years old or newer and in good and working condition) to AT&T at select in-store locations can get at least $100 off the purchase of some of the latest smartphones such as the HTC One 32G and the Samsung Galaxy S 4 16GB. These phones are normally $199.99 with a qualifying two-year agreement, but with this limited time promotion, they will be available for $99.99 when the promotional trade-in value is applied. The offer is for a limited time only and ends Dec. 7, 2013. Promotion can change at any time.8 Additional information on the promotion can be found here.
Fifty Percent Off the Latest Smartphones – Online Only
Get 50 percent off select smartphones such as the Nokia Lumia 1520, HTC One 32G and the Samsung Galaxy S 4 16GB. AT&T will offer 50 percent off of select smartphones purchased from $0.99 to $199.99 with a qualifying two-year agreement. The offer is for a limited time only and ends Dec. 7, 2013 and requires a new two-year wireless agreement and qualified plans with voice and data. Activation/upgrade fees apply. Promotion can change at any time.9
U-verse Holiday Offers
New U-verse customers that buy U-verse TV (U-family package or higher) on att.com/uverse or in AT&T retail stores between Nov. 28 and Dec. 2 will get a $100 promotion card on top of ongoing promotions and savings. Taking advantage of this U-verse offer will let customers tune-in to the holiday cheer with:
- AT&T U-verse Santa Tracker – The Santa Tracker app lets families play holiday games, listen to holiday songs on “Rudolph Radio,” and track Santa’s sleigh as he travels the globe. Available on channel 98 in English and Spanish later this month.
- Karaoke TV App – With the Karaoke TV App on channel 96, you can choose your favorite holiday song. U-verse TV customers can get the app for $10 a month, which can be ordered on channel 9910.
- Yule Log – Set the perfect holiday mood at home with the U-verse Yule Log. Available on SD (channel 400) starting Nov. 21 and on the HD Showcase Channel (channel 1400) on Dec. 15.
Isis Mobile Wallet®
Make your holiday shopping easier by paying with an eligible AT&T smartphone using the Isis Mobile Wallet app. Announced Nov. 14, AT&T customers nationwide can now use qualified smartphones as a mobile wallet and pay at any retail location that accepts contactless payments nationwide, including AT&T stores.
AT&T Holiday Gift Guide
Check out AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for even more shopping ideas this holiday season:
- For Mr. and Mrs. Gadget
- For the Kid at Heart
- For the Athlete
- For the Workaholic
- For the Host and Hostest with the Mostest
AT&T has the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G LTE network, according to independent third party data.10 In addition, the company was named America’s fastest 4G LTE network, in PC Magazine’s 2013 Fastest Mobile Networks study of 30 markets – and also swept the top rankings in all six U.S. regions from coast to coast: Northeast, Southeast, North-Central, South-Central, Northwest and Southwest.11
AT&T U-verse TV is the fastest growing TV provider in the U.S.12 and was named Frost & Sullivan’s 2013 Video Company of the Year.
AT&T is focused on giving our customers top-notch experience with a single interaction. The company was recently recognized with two major achievements, outperforming competitors for customer service and wireless purchase experience. J.D. Power awarded AT&T the “Highest Ranked Customer Service Performance Among Full-Service Wireless Providers” and “Highest Satisfaction with the Purchase Experience among Full Service Wireless Providers” in their 2013, Volume 2 studies.