AT&T and Vantiv Announce New Mobile Payments Solutions for Businesses of All Sizes
Solutions deliver fast and highly-secure transactions in booming multi-billion dollar mobile payments market
Dallas, Texas, January 14, 2014
AT&T* and Vantiv, Inc., a leading provider of payment processing services and related technology solutions, announced today the availability of new payment products that deliver highly secure, integrated and speedy on-the-spot mobile transactions to businesses of all sizes.
Mobile payments represent a market opportunity with significant upside as businesses implement new, more integrated ways to manage their operations and sell to customers. In fact, Forrester Research projects that U.S. mobile payments will reach $90 billion in 2017, representing a 48 percent compound annual growth rate from the $12.8 billion spent in 2012.**
The new solution supports key emerging sales and payment trends that include:
- Field service providers such as plumbers and heating and cooling technicians accepting card payments at customer homes, instead of calling in payments over the phone or mailing bills later.
- Restaurant owners offering a tablet-based, table-side payment option during their busy hours to speed table turnover.
- Retailers capturing and processing customers’ email addresses upon payment and running email marketing campaigns to achieve increased customer traffic.
Vantiv Mobile Accept from AT&T is an easy-to-use mobile app that utilizes a card reader to allow businesses to quickly swipe credit, debit or prepaid cards for processing on a smartphone or tablet in a highly secure manner.
Vantiv Mobile Checkout from AT&T is a tablet-based, cloud-connected payment solution that allows businesses to process payments, and access their business data from virtually anywhere. It includes an optional cash drawer, countertop receipt printer, tablet stand and encrypted card reader. Businesses also have the option to purchase tablets and connectivity through AT&T, which has the naton’s most reliable 4GLTE network***
These solutions offer businesses:
- The ability to accept card payments in-store or on-the-go.
- Improved cash flow with quicker access to funds.
- Real-time sales history.
- Ability to manage multi-store inventory, employees and timekeeping.
- Tools to drive loyalty and increase sales with email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Live 24/7 customer support with extensive payments industry expertise and AT&T sales support.
“Mobile devices and platforms continue to revolutionize the business of selling,” said Mike Troiano, Vice President, Advance Mobility Solutions, AT&T Business Solutions. “Vantiv mobile payment solutions from AT&T can empower businesses of all sizes to seize the mobility opportunity. This is the latest example of AT&T’s commitment to deliver the most advanced mobile ecosystem in the industry for our customers.”
With the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE networkand a nationwide sales force serving more than 3 million U.S. business customers, AT&T can help businesses adopt the tools necessary to facilitate mobile payments through its vast retail, sales and support network.
“Working with AT&T is a perfect way to offer businesses a one-stop-shop for integrated mobile products,” said Elizabeth Rector, Senior Vice President and General Manager for eCommerce and Mobile at Vantiv. “AT&T’s sales force and its retail locations create a powerful new distribution channel for Vantiv’s mobile products to reach the millions of businesses who need this important functionality. Together with AT&T, we can help businesses stay ahead of the technology curve, be more efficient and effective and operate their companies anytime, and nearly anywhere.’
Vantiv mobile payment solutions from AT&T start as low as $14.99 per month. Options for hardware leasing and data plan are available to suit a variety of business needs.
For more information, please click here.