AT&T Digital Life Wins International Award and Kicks Off Mobile Tour
Dallas, Texas, March 05, 2014
AT&T* Digital Life earned a top honor at Mobile World Congress by winning the “Best Consumer Mobile Service” award at the 19th annual Global Mobile Awards ceremony. This recognition reflects AT&T’s commitment to deliver a best-in-class customer experience while constantly seeking opportunities to keep customers connected to the most innovative products and services.
The Global Mobile Awards honored the most innovative products and services in eight main categories spanning the areas of mobile apps, consumer devices, connected life and infrastructure.
In February, AT&T announced four new markets for Digital Life, and it is now available in 63 across the U.S. In 2014, Digital Life will continue to expand and will add new products.
AT&T will kick off a mobile tour in the months of March and April in Austin and Houston, Texas, and Atlanta, Georgia. The mobile tour will showcase Digital Life’s home automation and security capabilities direct to consumers at home shows and festivals throughout the year. Attendees will have an opportunity to experience Digital Life in a mobile, interactive unit that allows them to control lights, door locks, thermostats and so much more by the use of a smartphone or tablet. The mobile tour is expected to hit home shows and festivals in up to 15 Digital Life markets.
Digital Life 2014 Tour Details:
- Friday, March 7 through Saturday, March 15
- Austin Convention Center, 500 E. Cesar Chavez St., Austin, Texas
- The Digital Life display will be located at the corner of East 6th Street and San Jacinto
- For more details, please visit http://sxsw.com/
- Friday, March 28 through Sunday, March 30
- George R. Brown Convention Center, 1001 Avenida De Las Americas, Houston, Texas
- For more details, please visit www.texashomeandgarden.com
- Friday, March 21 through Sunday, March 23
- 604 Bradford Ave., Kemah, Texas
- For more details, please visit http://www.gulfcoastfestivals.com/kemah_crawfish_festival
- Saturday, April 4 through Sunday, April 5
- Olmsted Linear Park, 1451 Ponce de Leon Avenue, Atlanta, Ga.
- For more details, please visit http://www.festivalonponce.com/
- Friday, April 11 through Sunday, April 13
- Piedmont Park, 1320 Monroe Dr. NE, Atlanta, Ga.
- For more details, please visit http://www.dogwood.org/index.html
Experience Digital Life
Digital Life offers a simple purchasing process with several options. Digital Life is sold and demonstrated in 1,378 company owned retail stores and customers can also build a package and buy at att.com/digitallife, calling 855-288-2727 or scheduling an appointment with an in-home sales consultant.
To learn more about Digital Life availability, visit www.att.com/digitallife.