GoPhone Prepaid Wireless Service
- Related News Releases
- GoPhone Devices
Yearning for freedom from surprise bills? No problem. Stay connected with GoPhone from AT&T, a unique pay-as-you-go service plan perfect for anyone who wants a cool wireless phone with all the features and content and the flexibility to pay what you want, when you want, by the month, day or minute.
GoPhone prepaid phone service includes some great advantages, such as:
- Nationwide coverage and long distance across our national service area
- Rollover® Balance™
- Unlimited Text, including picture and video messages
- Voicemail, caller ID, and call forwarding included, with the option to customize your service to add enhanced services.
Get access to all the features and content of AT&T wireless service and cool devices with:
- No annual contract
- No credit check
- No deposit
- No surprise bills
Enjoy options that keep you in control of your wireless spending:
- Pay by the month:
- For $65/month on smartphones, get 1GB of data, Unlimited Talk nationwide and Unlimited Text to over 100 countries, including Mexico and Canada.
- For $50/month, get Unlimited Talk and Web browsing nationwide, and Unlimited Text to over 100 countries, including Mexico and Canada.
- For $25/month, get 250 minutes of Talk nationwide, plus Unlimited Text to over 100 countries, including Mexico and Canada.
- Pay only for the days you use with the $2/day Unlimited Talk & Text plan.
- Pay by the minute with $0.10 plan.
- Pay as you go and easily refill your account online, prepaid cards, or directly from your phone.
For more information on packages and options, visit att.com/gophone.
Related News Releases
AT&T Launches New, Affordable Prepaid Smartphone Rate Plan
Dallas, Texas, October 1, 2012
AT&T GoPhone $25 per Month Rate Plan Adds Value for Prepaid Customers
Dallas, Texas, July 9, 2012
AT&T Announces its First Prepaid Side Slider Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Appeal(TM)
Dallas, Texas, May 23, 2012
New & Improved Prepaid Data Packages from AT&T
Dallas, Texas, April 18, 2012
Prepaid Calling Never Looked So Good: New $25 Monthly GoPhone Plan
Dallas, Texas, September 12, 2011
Prepaid Calling Just Got Better: Nationwide Unlimited Talk, Text & Web Plan Now Available for $50
Dallas, Texas, June 21, 2011
AT&T and LG Launch First Smartphone for GoPhone
Dallas, Texas, April 12, 2011
College Basketball Fans Score Big with New NCAA® March Madness® Fan Zone App Powered By AT&T, Available Today on Android Market
Dallas, Texas, February 2, 2011
AT&T to Introduce New GoPhone Plans Beginning October 3
Dallas, Texas, September 30, 2010
AT&T offers customers a variety of devices to select from when purchasing a GoPhone plan. In addition to being available in AT&T stores throughout the United States, GoPhone handsets and prepaid refill cards are available at thousands of distribution points including Wal-Mart, Target, Radio Shack and Best Buy.
Parents interested in GoPhone for their children can take an older AT&T phone, give it to a son or daughter and activate by adding balance. To create an account and get a new SIM for an older device, customers can visit an AT&T store.*
Current GoPhone Devices Include:
- Samsung Galaxy Appeal
- Pantech Breeze III™
- LG A340
- Alcatel 510A
- Alcatel 871A
- AT&T Fusion™ 2
- AT&T Z431
- AT&T Z221
* In addition to the phones sold in the GoPhone packaging, almost any AT&T phone can be used as a prepaid phone. The phone needs to be an unlocked GSM-based device or an AT&T phone (see AT&T store for compatible handsets). CDMA-based phones are not compatible. Customers can activate prepaid account and features on an older AT&T GSM phone at an AT&T store.