Media Kit: Enterprise Security
- In the News
Despite constantly evolving threats and increasingly sophisticated cyber criminals, AT&T works to stay one step ahead. The company's sophisticated network monitors, probes, and algorithms to identify known or suspected viruses, worms, and other Internet attacks – often destroying them before they reach an enterprise.
AT&T delivers a broad portfolio of security services to help assess vulnerabilities, protect the infrastructure, detect attacks, and respond to suspicious activities and events. AT&T's network-based approach to managed security delivers some of today's most powerful weapons to combat cyber security attacks. Our network security solutions rely on three key ingredients: our scalable, reliable global IP network; our security experts who have in-depth, hands-on experience; and the innovation and research of AT&T Labs.
In the News
ChinaDaily, 6.28.2013, 90% UK business take proactive approach to security: Study
eWeek, 6.11.2013, Mobile Apps, Cloud Services Top Areas of Business Investment: AT&T
Infosecurity Magazine 5.16.2013, An Inside Look at AT&T's Operations Center, and its Security Strategy
SC Magazine, 2.22.2013, Finalists Announced: Top 10 security challenges for 2013
DQ Live, 10.11.2012, Security controls are moving from localized to cloud based
MIT Technology Review, 10.05.2012, How About Some Antivirus with that Smartphone Plan?
Bloomberg Businessweek, 09.25.2012, AT&T to Market Business Mobile Security to Consumers
New York Times, 09.25.2012, AT&T Introduces Security Products for ‘Bring Your Own’ Devices
SecurityWeek, 09.25.2012, AT&T Launches Mobile Security Solution for Businesses
ComputerWeekly, 09.12.2012, AT&T takes APTs seriously
Los Angeles Times, 06.19.2012, AT&T, interpreting firm Language Line Services team
Infosecurity Magazine, 06.19,2012, AT&T security chief: mobiles are the "nail in coffin" for trust, and the perimeter
Aol Government, 03.01.2012, Chief Security Officer Patrols Mobile Network Battlefield
Related Media Kits
AT&T 2013 Business Continuity Study
According to our 2013 study, 84 percent of executives are concerned about the use of mobile networks and devices and its impact on security threats.
AT&T Business Solutions
AT&T Business Solutions serves nearly 3.9 million business customers – ranging from the largest global companies to medium and small businesses in six continents.
AT&T Enterprise Hosting Services
AT&T offers a rich portfolio of flexible hosting solutions to help ensure uninterrupted access and improved performance of critical business data and applications.
Related Blog Posts
- 6.24.2013, The Real Value Of A Proactive Approach To Data Security
- 6.14.2013, Security Amidst The Mobile Chaos
- 6.04.2013, Essential Questions To Ask Your Qualified Security Advisor
- 5.31.2013, Is Your CDN Vulnerable To Attack?
- 5.24.2013, Understanding The PCI Compliance Spectrum
- 4.25.2013, Security's Evolutionary Theory
- 4.24.2013, Cyber Attacks And Security Breaches In Healthcare
- 11.30.2013, Small Business Mobile Security And A River Named Denial
- 09.25.12, Innovation Origins: AT&T Mobile Security
- 08.27.12, What happens when the password hacked is your own?
- 08.23.12, What's keeping CIOs up at night?
- 08.17.12, Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): Lessons in productivity and security from the toolbox
- 08.13.12, How can you increase the security of your network at minimal cost?
- 08.11.12, Bringing secure MPLS to the enterprise
Related News Releases
Small Business Owners Can Help Local Schools by Taking Pledge to Never Text and Drive
Dallas, Texas, October 16, 2013
U.S. Army Awards AT&T Government Solutions Place on $4.1 Billion, Five-Year IDIQ Contract to Supply Communications and Transmission Systems
Oakton, Virginia, October 15, 2013
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Awards AT&T with Contract to Provide Managed VPN Services and MTIPS Secure Internet Access Nationwide
Oakton, Virginia, August 12, 2013
CSC and AT&T Sign Agreement for Global Strategic Alliance
Dallas, Texas, August 6, 2013
AT&T to Enhance Mobile Network in Disney Parks
Dallas, Texas, July 23, 2013
Nearly Nine Out of Ten Businesses Take Proactive Approach to Security: AT&T Study
Dallas, Texas, June 10, 2013
AT&T Recognized in Managed Security Service Providers Leaders Quadrant by Gartner
Dallas, Texas, December 17, 2012
NYU-Poly and AT&T Small Business Survey Finds Disconnect Between Mobile Device Use and Mobile Security Preparedness
Dallas, Texas, October 29, 2012
AT&T Mobile Security: Ready for Business
Dallas, Texas, September 25, 2012
Personalized 9-1-1 Profiles Help Improve Emergency Response
Dallas, Texas, August 21, 2012
- Mobile Bot Net Infographic
- Mobile Security: Multi-Layered Defense
- Distributed Denial of Service Attacks Infographic
- Application Security 101
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, talks about evolution of information security for mobile business.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud and Access Management, discusses security implications in a diverse and flexible IT ecosystem.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso explains how to deal with mobility and BYOD security challenges when moving to the cloud.
- AT&T Chief Security Officer, Ed Amoroso discusses security challenges in an all-IP, 4G world.
- Michael Singer, AVP, Mobile, Cloud, and Access Management, talks about security challenges in a BYOD world.
- Ed Amoroso on "The CEO's Guide to Cloud Security"
- Ed Amoroso on AT&T's investment in mobile security
- Video: AT&T Confronts Emerging Cyber-security Threats
- View Device Protection & Control product video.
- View the AT&T Network-based Firewall Service demo and see how AT&T helps customers cost effectively secure infrastructure assets.
- Watch Stephen Hutnik, Lead Architect of AT&T DDoS Defense, explain how his team protects customers from attacks.
- Watch this video to learn more about how our AT&T Security Operations Center can help you.