2010 International CES
Las Vegas, Nevada, December 31, 2009
Continuing its commitment to openness and innovation, AT&T is returning to CES in January with its fourth annual full-day Developer Summit, to be held at the Palms resort in Las Vegas on Jan. 6, 2010.
Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets, will kick off the summit, followed by a full-day technical and business event providing developers the opportunity to learn how to build and monetize their applications for AT&T’s 81.6 million wireless customers. De la Vega will announce significant news for developers at the conference and will be joined on the agenda by John Donovan, chief technology officer, AT&T Operations, David Christopher, chief marketing officer, and Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Devices, AT&T Mobility and Consumer Markets.
After the morning keynote and general sessions, attendees may choose from four different tracks focusing on deep technical presentations for software developers, roadmap and strategy presentations for marketing and business development representatives, and a track dedicated to tools and success with the AT&T Emerging Devices Organization (EDO).The marketing and EDO tracks will also include AT&T executive panels for question and answer sessions, as well as several networking opportunities throughout the evening.
This high level event is geared towards developers of software and hardware mobile solutions. The event is designed to provide guidance and insight for developers building applications for various wireless platforms used by AT&T, including Microsoft Windows Mobile, RIM, Symbian, Palm OS, iPhone and Java.
During the International Consumer Electronics Show, AT&T will make a series of announcements, covering various initiatives and devices. Company executives will also be speaking on panels throughout the conference.
Schedule of Events
- AT&T Developer Summit
- Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2010
- 2010 International CES
- Jan. 7 through 10, 2010
- Panels featuring AT&T executives:
- Thursday, Jan. 7, 2010
- 7:15-9:00 AM – Glenn Lurie – FierceWireless Panel *(Encore/Wynn Hotel)
- Noon-1:00 PM – David Christopher – Staying Competitive in Turbulent Times (LVCC, North Hall)
- Noon-1:00 PM – Michael Woodward – Superphones: One Device to Rule Them All? (LVCC, South Hall)
- Noon-1:00 PM – Joan Marsh – Tech Policy Summit Session (LVCC, North Hall)
- 3:30-4:30 PM – Glenn Lurie – Entertainment Technology Center @ CES Panel – Trends in Mobile Entertainment (LVCC, North Hall)
- Friday, Jan. 8, 2010
- 9:40-10:00 AM - Paul Whitehead – MPEGIF keynote (NOTE: MPEGIF is a forum to exchange information and views on technological, economic and regulatory issues that are relevant to adoption and deployment of MPEG and related standards in next generation digital media services).
- Noon-1:00 PM – Carlton Hill – Why is the Smartphone OS Ecosystem So Complex? (LVCC, South Hall)