Media Kit: Advanced Mobility Solutions
Advanced Mobility Solutions Videos
- Mobile Applications
- M2M Communications
- News Releases
Mobility is a critical asset in business that can not only increase efficiency and productivity but also drive new revenue generation and competitive advantage.
Instead of choosing just one or two applications, many companies are now considering holistic mobility strategies, complete with mobile device management, mobile app platforms, bring-your-own-device solutions, machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and mobile security. AT&T Advanced Mobility Solutions offers all these products and more — plus the added support of consulting and solution design through our Mobility Solutions Services group.
Our goal is to help our customers transform their businesses, so that their people, processes and assets are always connected and can be optimized on the go.
- Broadest international coverage of any U.S. wireless carrier
- More than 1,350 certified connected devices, including power meters, vehicles, shipping containers, pipelines and vending machines
- Industry-leading Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform (MEAP) for designing, building, deploying and managing mobile apps
- Experience and expertise in Mobile Device Management (MDM), closing 6.5+ deals on an average business day in 2012 and supporting large scale deployments.
- More than 500 approved mobile applications with unmatched vertical industry focus
- Professional services through the Mobility Solutions Services team, which has increased its customer engagement capacity 6X since 2010
- Access to more than 220,000 Wi-Fi Hot Spots globally through roaming agreements and more than 30,000 Wi-Fi Hot Spots in the U.S.
- Award-winning mobile marketing solutions, designed to help businesses engage customers on their smartphones and tablets
Learn more about AT&T's mobility solutions for business.
Over the past several years, mobile applications have taken hold in business, evolving into critical assets for driving employee productivity, reducing operational costs, interfacing with customers and creating new opportunities. Today, more than 40,000 AT&T business customers have adopted mobile applications.
We are focused on the delivery and support of mobile applications to companies of all sizes. Our industry-leading AT&T Mobile Enterprise Applications Platform (MEAP) allows organizations to design mobile apps that meet their exact needs and then delivers those applications to almost any mobile operating system or device. Working through alliances with best-in-breed solution providers, we're able to offer vertically-focused mobile applications for more than a dozen different industries, including manufacturing, financial services, consumer packaged goods, retail trade, construction, transportation, utilities, government, education and healthcare.
In addition, we provide many mobile applications designed for the small and medium-sized business market. Our Small Business Mobile Application Recommender Tool (SMART) helps companies select the apps best suited for their requirements.
Learn more about AT&T Mobile Applications.
As a leader in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications, AT&T is focused on supporting the emergence of the real-time, adaptive enterprise. We're driving wireless capabilities into a wide variety of devices beyond traditional handsets — power meters, vending machines, vehicles, shipping containers — to help our business customers reduce operational costs and enable new revenue opportunities.
AT&T defines M2M communications as a set of networking and IT technologies, which connect the physical systems of the world. We have been serving this market for more than a decade, supporting millions of M2M end points.
Our network, service delivery and application platforms, combined with our expertise, alliances and professional services, enable deployment of M2M solutions that fit customers' needs across a range of industries. Our technology allows businesses to sense issues with their machines and mobile assets, analyze the problem using backend software, and respond the situation in a quick and cost-effective manner.
Learn more about AT&T M2M.
AT&T Mobility Solution Helps City of Memphis Efficiently Manage Programs to Improve Zoning Enforcement and Fight Urban Blight
Dallas, Texas and Memphis, Tennessee, June 18, 2013
AT&T Amps Smart Grid Offering Through Exclusive Relationship with PayGo
Dallas, Texas, May 29, 2013
City of Albuquerque Transit Department Rolls Out New Text Messaging Service
Albuquerque , New Mexico, May 22, 2013
AT&T Enhances the Mobile Application Experience
Dallas, Texas, May 21, 2013
AT&T Improves Republic Services' Speed and Safety with Enhanced Push-to-Talk
Dallas, Texas, May 20, 2013
AT&T Becomes Duck River Electric's Central Technology Provider with Comprehensive Smart Grid Package
Dallas, Texas and Shelbyville, Tennessee, May 20, 2013
AT&T and Wipro Expand Relationship to Help Businesses Adopt Machine-to-Machine Solutions
Bangalore, India and Dallas, Texas, May 7, 2013
Gartner Recognizes AT&T Leadership in Managed Hosting for Seventh Consecutive Report Update
Dallas, Texas, April 22, 2013
AT&T Enhances Mobile Engagement Capabilities with New Mobile Barcode Services Platform
Dallas, Texas, April 8, 2013
Shell and AT&T Renew Landmark Global Networking Agreement
The Hague, The Netherlands, March 25, 2013
- May 31, 2013
Texting Service Answers ‘Where’s My Bus?’ in Albuquerque, N.M.
- May 15, 2013
Channel Partners Online: Rise of the Machines: Making Money in M2M
- March 19, 2013
Distracted Driving Mobile Apps Help Companies Keep Drivers’ Eyes on the Road
- March 6, 2013
MWC 2013: Addressing the challenges of enterprise apps
- February 27, 2013
AT&T has its eyes on the skies
- December 3, 2012
Fleet Owner: Push is on to grow push-to-talk network
- December 1, 2012
Construction Business Owner: The Rebirth of Push-to-Talk
- November 28, 2012
FierceWireless: Mobilizing the enterprise: Is AT&T the next IBM?
- November 20, 2012
Dow Jones: Wireless Carriers Chase Customers As Nextel Shutdown Looms
- November 13, 2012
All Things Digital: AT&T Takes Aim at Sprint’s Remaining Nextel Customers
- November 7, 2012
Dow Jones: AT&T Sees More iPhones, Push-To-Talk Helping To Add Customers
- October 11, 2012
Wireless Week: AT&T Evolves Carrier Role in M2M Deployments
- October 9, 2012
Computerworld: 6,500 workers at McGladrey get tablets
- September 18, 2012
Wireless Week: AT&T Sets Nov. Launch Date for PTT Service
- September 17, 2012
FierceWireless: AT&T to chase Sprint iDEN subs with November launch of Enhanced PTT service
- September 6, 2012
Fast Company: Inside AT&T's Democratic And Republican Convention Apps
- August 24, 2012
Manufacturing Business Technology: The Advancement of Push-to-Talk Technology
- August 21, 2012
Integrated Solutions for Retailers: NFC Vs. Mobile Bar Codes — The Most Pointless Debate In Mobile Marketing
- August 3, 2012
Examiner.com: AT&T 'pushes' enhanced Push to Talk
- July 23, 2012
Forbes: The Next Generation Of Connectivity Will Link Your Car To Your Home And The Outside World
- July 3, 2012
BizTech: AT&T Goes Multilingual, Launches Outsourced Interpreter Services and Translator App
- July 2, 2012
Fast Company: How "Toggle" Worked Its Way Through AT&T's Innovation Pipeline And Into Cell Phones
- June 26, 2012
FierceWireless: AT&T expands trials of enhanced push-to-talk service
- June 26, 2012
The Verge: AT&T expands push to talk network trails, plans to offer five PTT smartphones later this year
- June 17, 2012
Washington Post: AT&T's language translation goes mobile
- June 14, 2012
Engadget: AT&T's BYOD effort coming to BlackBerry, iOS and Windows Phone with Toggle 2.0
- June 13, 2012
All Things Digital: AT&T Wants to Help More Smartphone Owners Divide Their Business and Personal Lives
- June 13, 2012
IDG News: AT&T Works on Expanding Toggle BYOD Service to PCs, Macs
- June 13, 2012
ZDNet: AT&T: Biz tablet adoption triples; upgrades Toggle platform
- AT&T Connected Car
- AT&T Advanced Mobility Solutions
- AT&T Single SIM Global Coverage
- BYOD Do's and Dont's
- Light Reading: AT&T Woos the Enterprise with Push-to-Talk
- The Financial Times: Securing work and life on one tablet
- NBC Bay Area: On Demand Interpreter
- TelecomTV: GSM has become M2M lingua franca
- Light Reading: AT&T - Talkin' Machines
- Wall Street Journal: Dogs! Cars! Ice! AT&T Moves Beyond Phones
- LightReading: CTIA 2011 — AT&T Imagines a Hyper-Connected World
- CNNMoney.com: Getting cell phones to work in a disaster
- YouTube: AT&T Messaging Toolkit Keeps Small Businesses Connected with Customers
- YouTube: Mobile Tracking Helps NE Iowa Freight Keep on Trucking
- YouTube: AT&T Toggle at CTIA Enterprise & Applications
- YouTube: Transform Your Business: Everything Connected
- YouTube: Businesses Accelerate with Fleet & Asset Tracking
- YouTube: Smartphones & Storefronts: Mobilizing Retail