AT&T recently acquired select Alltel, Unicel or Verizon Wireless properties in your area. Your prepaid service will transition to AT&T beginning December 2010 through early 2011.
To keep your current phone number and avoid any interruption in service, you will be required to transition to AT&T's GoPhone® prepaid service.
Service transition dates may vary depending on your account address. Watch for text messages on your mobile device regarding information specific to your prepaid account. You must transition to AT&T GoPhone® prepaid service as soon as possible after notification to avoid service interruption.
Moving to GoPhone® is easy.
We are committed to delivering to you the best prepaid wireless experience. To avoid interruption in your service, visit an AT&T retail store to purchase a GoPhone phone and to switch to a GoPhone prepaid plan.
As a former Alltel, Unicel, or Verizon Wireless customer, you are eligible for significant discounts on the price of select new phones when you move your prepaid account to AT&T.
Important things to remember:
- You must be an active subscriber in an Alltel, Unicel, or Verizon Wireless plan
- Your name must appear on the account
- You will receive text messages to your phone telling you when to purchase a new GoPhone phone and move your prepaid service to AT&T
- After text message notification, you must visit an AT&T company-owned retail center to take advantage of special offers for AT&T GoPhone prepaid service
- You must transition to AT&T service at the time of your new phone purchase
Find out about AT&T GoPhone plans.
|Visit an AT&T company-owned retail store. Go to www.att.com/storelocator to find an AT&T company-owned retail store near you.|
$80 instant discount
Get an LG CF360 slider camera phone for just $19.99 after $80 instant discount
$110 instant discount
Get a Pantech P7040p camera phone for just $19.99 after $110 instant discount
In coming weeks, we'll send you information and ordering instructions for your new AT&T phone or data device options. Just prior to your service transition date, we'll ship your new AT&T phone or data device and let you know the date you must begin using it.
For more information, see our Frequently Asked Questions