AT&T Address Book Terms and Conditions
Address Book or particular features may not be available in areas outside of the AT&T network. We reserve the right to stop providing Address Book or any feature and shall not be liable to You or any third party for any unavailability, modification or cessation of Address Book or its features.
1. Account - You must be of legal age to use Address Book. If You are under the required legal age, but at least 13 years old, You may still use Address Book (subject to applicable local law), but only if the account You are using was created and registered by Your parent or legal guardian. All account information You provide will be true, accurate, complete and current information. You are solely responsible for all activities occurring under Your account and maintaining the confidentiality of Your account login and password, and You are solely liable for failure to do so.
2. Fees - If AT&T elects to charge for Address Book in the future, it will provide You at least thirty (30) days notice by text message to Your wireless device or by other means. If AT&T does implement a charge for Address Book, You can cancel Your use of Address Book within 30 days of receiving notice without incurring a charge. If AT&T implements such a charge, You acknowledge AT&T has the right to charge You for Address Book as long as Your Address Book account remains active and regardless of whether or how often You actively use Address Book. 4G LTE handset and tablet device owners, please be aware that data is consumed and deducted from your Data Plan when Contacts are synchronized between your device and the web over the cellular network.
3. Compliance with Applicable Law and AT&T's Acceptable Use Policy - You agree to use Address Book solely as set forth in these Terms and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You agree Address Book is not to be used for the sending of spam emails, spam messaging, or violation of do not call or automatic dialing laws and regulations, or misrepresentation of Your identity. Your use of Address Book must also comply with AT&T's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), which is set forth at the following URL: http://www.att.com/aup
5. AT&T Not Responsible for Your Content - AT&T is not responsible or liable in any way for Content transmitted or received by You. AT&T does not and has no obligation to screen, edit, or control Content You transmit or receive. AT&T does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of Content transmitted, and You may encounter Content You may find objectionable, and You may expose others to Content they may find objectionable. The transmission and receipt of Content is solely at Your own risk. AT&T has the right, but not the obligation to pre-screen, refuse, or remove Content that is illegal, violates these Terms or the AUP, or exposes AT&T to risk of claims. Under no circumstances will AT&T be liable for Content, including, but not limited to, errors or omissions, loss, or damage incurred as a result of the use of Content posted, emailed, transmitted by messaging, or made available via Address Book.
6. Backup Content - You are responsible for backing up to Your own computer or other device, Content that You store or access through Address Book. AT&T does not guarantee or warrant Contact Information or Content You may store or access through Address Book will not be subject to inadvertent damage, corruption or loss.
7. YP.com Search Function - Use of any business searches and any Yellowpages.com "Services" (herein referred to as the "YPC Services" which is defined in the Yellowpages.com Mobile End-User License Agreement (herein referred to as the "YPC Mobile EULA" is subject to the YPC Mobile EULA at www.yellowpages.com/about/legal/eula, and is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions by this reference. Your use of the YP.com Search Function constitutes your consent to the YPC Mobile EULA. Please note, if you choose "Go" or "OK" to allow the YPC Services to use your current location, then, you give Yellowpages.com and its vendors permission to use, disclose, and display the current location of your wireless device in the provision of the YPC Services, including geo-tagging your messages and content. Yellowpages.com is not responsible for your location information should you choose to publicly disclose through the use of the YPC Services. Data charges apply. You can manage the use of location data through your device, generally in settings menu for the device. Please refer to your user manual for specific instructions.
8. Suspension/Termination - You authorize AT&T to immediately suspend and/or terminate without notice Your use of Address Book if Address Book: 1) is used to send spam such as unsolicited or undesired messages; 2) exceeds the storage capacity for an Address Book account; 3) has Excessive Usage; or, if Your use does not comply with law, AT&T's Acceptable Use Policy, or these Terms, or You provide false information to AT&T. "Excessive Usage" means Your usage within a given month or day (as applicable) exceeds, at least three times, the average level of monthly or daily usage of other Address Book customers generally. AT&T may also immediately suspend or terminate Your use of Address Book if it suspects fraud, abuse or misuse by You or third parties, or if it determines that an unusually high volume of text messages, emails, or calls are being sent or made from Your account in any 24 -hour period. AT&T will not incur liability as a result of suspending or terminating Your use of Address Book. The number of recipients for an individual message sent from Address Book is limited to ten (10) recipients, and the maximum number of messages sent from the Address Book website is fifty (50) per day.
9. Practices and Limits - AT&T may establish practices and limits concerning Address Book, including, without limitation, the number of messages that can be sent, limiting the number of message recipients, limiting international text and MMS messaging, the Contact Information and Content that may be archived, the maximum size of available server space for Your Contact Information and/or Content, the maximum number of days that Contact Information or Content may be stored, and the maximum number of times and the maximum duration for which You may access Address Book. AT&T reserves the right to modify these and other practices without any notice to You. You agree AT&T has no liability for any removal, loss or destruction of, or failure to store or provide access to, any Contact Information, Content, or account information.
10. Right to Terminate - You can terminate Your use of the AT&T Address Book service at any time. No refunds shall be granted for fees, if any, paid in advance. If Address Book service is suspended or terminated, AT&T has the right to delete all Contact Information, Content, data, files, and other information stored in or for Your account without further notice to You. You must pay all charges, if any, for Address Book through the date of termination. Should You wish to resume Address Book after any suspension, a restoral of service fee may apply.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including the License granted in Part 2 and including the documents incorporated herein by reference constitute the entire agreement with respect to the use of AT&T Messages, the Application, and the Notifier licensed hereunder and the Address Book service and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter.