This Roadside Assistance program is a service provided by
Signature Motor Club, Inc. for the customers of AT&T.
(THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE CONTRACT)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• AT&T Roadside Assistance costs $2.99/month per enrolled phone for Roadside Assistance only or $9.99/month for Travel Pack which includes Roadside Assistance and Navigator per enrolled phone. New AT&T Roadside Assistance subscribers receive the first 30 days free. At the end of this 30-day period, charges are automatically billed to the subscriber’s account. A subscriber must cancel within the first 30 days to avoid having charges applied.
• Cancel any time by calling 800.331.0500 or with written notice to Signature Motor Club, 2775 Sanders Rd., Suite E2, Northbrook, IL, 60062-6127.
• There is a 72-hour waiting period after enrollment before the maximum benefit of $50/event can be used. During this 72-hour waiting period, Signature Motor Club can provide roadside assistance service; however, the customer is responsible for paying the service provider directly for the full cost of any service(s) received.
• The AT&T Roadside Assistance program is provided to wireless subscribers of AT&T by Signature Motor Club, Inc., a licensed motor club, 2775 Sanders Rd., Suite E2, Northbrook, IL, 60062-6127. Signature Motor Club may cancel the program at any time by providing written notice. Wisconsin state law requires 60 days prior written notice except for non-payment or fraud which requires only 10 days written notice. Any unused fees will be calculated and refunded on a pro rata basis without any deductions.
• AT&T Roadside Assistance is linked to the subscriber’s enrolled wireless phone. Subscriber must have the enrolled device on site and provide the enrolled wireless phone number, including area code, when calling for assistance.
• Service is provided in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Canada.
• Service is available for legally registered light passenger vehicles (e.g., sedans, coupes, convertibles, SUVs, mini-vans, light-duty pickup trucks, etc.). RVs, motorcycles, boats, trailers and/or vehicles with more than 2 axles and/or more than 4 wheels are not covered. However, limited service is provided for non-commercial dually trucks, including fuel, jump start, lock out and key replacement. Any vehicles designed or modified for commercial or heavy duty use are not covered (e.g., limousines, emergency vehicles, public transportation vehicles, heavy-duty trucks, hearses, etc.).
• AT&T Roadside Assistance provides service for a maximum of four events per year. After four events, or for services not included in the program, AT&T Roadside Assistance will offer to arrange for service at low commercial rates to be paid entirely by the customer at the time service is rendered.
• Maximum program benefit is $50 per service event. Subscriber will be advised by a representative of any charge in excess of the $50 and such amount, if applicable, must be paid directly to the service provider at the time of service. Additional service event charges cannot be billed to the wireless account.
• The benefits and services described in this guide are available to members up to their benefit limit without any additional payments in excess of membership dues, unless otherwise specified.
• While prompt attention to service calls is our goal, neither Signature Motor Club nor AT&T make any warranties as to actual response times on individual calls and neither is responsible for service delays or extra expenses associated with such delays. This includes, but is not limited to, inconvenience, storage, payment for lost time, vehicle rental expense, lodging, meals, other travel costs and/or other miscellaneous expenses.
• This service covers towing for mechanical problems only. Towing for accidents, misuse and other damage (e.g., collision, fire, theft, freezing, vandalism, explosion, driving over curbs or damage caused by airborne debris, road debris and/or weather related phenomena) can be arranged at the customer’s expense.
• Winching (removal from a physical encumbrance such as a ditch or snow bank) is covered. Winching is limited to one operation/one truck for 30 minutes and only from a place that is accessible from a normally travelled roadway.
• Minor mechanical adjustments are covered on minor/temporary fixes to customers’ vehicles that can be resolved onsite.
• Fuel replenishment (up to three gallons at no extra cost) is available only if the subscriber has completely run out of gas or diesel fuel.
• AT&T Roadside Assistance may be terminated or suspended for nonpayment of subscriber’s wireless bill by written notice.
• AT&T Roadside Assistance is not a reimbursement program. Subscriber must call AT&T Roadside Assistance before service is rendered.
In California, services are provided by Signature Motor Club of California, Inc.