The power-efficient A6 chip delivers up to twice the CPU performance and renders graphics up to twice as fast6—with even better battery life.
iPhone 5 features a 4-inch Retina® display, ultrafast wireless, the powerful A6 chip, an 8-megapixel iSight® camera with panorama and iCloud®. Yet it’s the thinnest, lightest iPhone ever.
4-inch Retina® display
See more of everything—your inbox, every web page, an extra row of apps—on the larger display. With 326 pixels per inch, it all looks amazing.
iPhone 5 connects to more networks all over the world.1 And Wi-Fi is faster, too. So you can browse, download, and stream content at remarkable speeds, wherever you happen to be.
8MP iSight® camera with panorama
Live video capture and playback
1080p HD video recording
FaceTime® HD camera for video calls7
Supported music formats
AAC (8 to 320Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
Create music playlists
Video & Web
Use voice and data simultaneously
Over 700,000 apps on the App Store8
Lightning™ to USB Cable
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery4
Talk time (hours)
Up to 8 on 3G9
Standby time (days)
Up to 9.3759
Internal memory storage
Band 4 and 17
HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
3G - UMTS
802.11a/b/g/n (802.11n 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
This device may ship with iOS6® or iOS7®. If your device is iOS6® it may need to be upgraded to iOS7®.
Display size (inches)
4 (diagonal) Multi-Touch™ Retina® display
Predictive text for fast typing
¿Qué hay en la caja?
USB Power Adapter
Apple EarPods™ with Remote and Mic
Lightning™ to USB cable
Enviar una reseña
Tu opinión acerca de nuestros productos ayudan a otros clientes a tomar decisiones de compra. Para compartir lo que te gusta y lo que no, brinda tu información de contacto básica, pon una calificación y escribe una reseña.
* Campos obligatorio
Revisa y corrige los siguientes errores:
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
1. Apple received the highest numerical score among consumer smartphone manufacturers in the propietary J.D. Power and Associates 2009-2012 (Vol. 1 and 2) U.S. Wireless Smartphone Customer Satisfaction Studies(SM). Study based on 9,767 consumer responses measuring 7 manufacturers and measures satisfaction performance of current wireless mobile ownership of Smartphones within two years or less. Propietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed July-December 2012. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
2. Compared with iPhone 4S. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Check with your carrier for details. Speeds will vary based on site conditions.
3. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
4. Compared with the A5 chip.
5. Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
6. Compared with iPhone 4S
7. Requires a FaceTime-enabled device. Availability over cellular depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
8. App count refers to the total number of apps worldwide.
9. All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information. For more details of iPhone performance tests for talk time, standby time, Internet use over 3G, Internet use over Wi-Fi, video playback, and audio playback, see www.apple.com/iphone/battery.html.
10. Actual size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
11. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
*Limited-time offer. Discounted pricing requires new 2-year agreement with qualifying voice and data plans. Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement. Credit approval required. Activation fee $36/line. Geographic, usage and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in service termination. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply. Data (att.com/dataplans): If usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be charged overage for additional data provided. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, ETF up to $325. Restocking fee up to $35. Other Monthly Charges/line may include a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, federal and state universal service charges, fees and charges for other government assessments. These are not taxes or government required charges.
$100 Bill Credit Offer ends April 30, 2014 and subject to change at any time. Activate a new postpaid line of wireless service and receive a $100 bill credit. GoPhone® not included. Must maintain svc & good standing status for 45 days to receive credit. Credit rec’d w/in 3 bill cycles. Offer may not be combinable with other credits or offers. Activation fee $36/line may apply. Early termination fee up to $325 may apply.
FREE Overnight Shipping. Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing.
Apple, iPhone, Retina, iSight, iCloud, FaceTime, iTunes, Safari, App Store, Lightning, Multi-Touch and EarPods are trademarks or service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.