Billing & Payments - Billing Options
U-verse & Wireless
If you are interested in our Combined Billing option, it is available once you've placed your order online and registered for an online account (MyAT&T).
With combined billing:
- Enjoy less hassle with one less bill to manage
- One monthly payment for both
- No added cost
Enjoy the convenience, control and security of paperless billing:
- Receive an email reminder when your bill is ready.
- View and pay your bill online anytime, anywhere.
- Easily access up to 16 months of bills online or as PDFs.
- Reduce identity theft and the hassle of paper clutter.
Plus, it helps the environment. Enroll today, it's FREE!Back to top
Combined billing may be an available option to you; if so, you will be advised when you place your order.Back to top
You must combine your AT&T and DIRECTV billing on your AT&T bill. It may take 1-2 billing cycles for your DIRECTV charges to appear on your AT&T bill. Please pay your DIRECTV bill until your charges appear on your AT&T bill. Your first AT&T combined bill may include partial month charges plus one month in advance.
The credit card you provided will be billed for all One Time Charges. One Time Charges will be presented in the DIRECTV Summary section of the online order prior to completing your transaction. A $1.00 hold will be put on your credit card for 3-7 days. After the credit card has been validated, the hold will be lifted.Back to top