iPad Air weighs just one pound, and it's 20 percent thinner.1
But even though it's extremely light, it has an aluminum unibody
enclosure that feels solid and durable in your hand.
Photos and videos look incredibly detailed and text is
razor sharp on the stunning Retina display. It features
over 3.1 million pixelsa million more than an HDTV.
The powerful and power-efficient A7 chip with 64-bit architecture
makes everything remarkably responsivewhile still delivering up
to 10 hours of battery life.2
Now you can get up to 2x faster Wi-Fi performance using
802.11n with MIMO.1 And the Wi-Fi + Cellular model supports
more LTE bands for fast connections the world over.3
iPad comes with great apps for sending email, browsing the web,
and making video calls. It also includes apps that let you edit photos
and videos, create documents, build presentations, and more. And
over 475,000 apps in the App Store are made specifically for iPad.4
iOS is even easier to use with features like Control Center, AirDrop,
and smarter multitasking. And because it's designed for iPad,
everything not only looks beautiful, it runs beautifully.
The perfect companion for iPad Air. They instantly wake your iPad
when opened and fold into a stand for reading, viewing, or typing.
iPad mini with Retina display packs 3.1 million pixels in the 7.9-inch display. It also features the A7 chip with 64-bit architecture, ultrafast wireless, iSight and FaceTime HD cameras, powerful apps, and up to 10 hours of battery life.2 Over 500,000 apps designed for iPad are a tap away.4 All this, and it still fits easily in one hand.
iPad mini is the perfect size for everything you love to do. It has a beautiful 7.9-inch display, the A5 chip, 5MP iSight camera, FaceTime HD camera, ultrafast wireless, and up to 10 hours of battery life.2 And there are over 500,000 apps designed just for iPad on the App Store.4
The most affordable 9.7-inch iPad comes with a stunning Retina display, fast A6X chip, 5MP iSight camera, FaceTime HD camera, ultrafast wireless, and up to 10 hours of battery life.2 And with access to over 500,000 apps designed for iPad,4 you can do almost anything.
Compare the features of the different iPad models and see which one is right for you.
Your thoughts about our products help other customers with their buying decisions. To share what you like - or don't like - just provide your basic contact information, then rate and review.
* Required fields
Please review and correct the following error(s):
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
*Pricing effective 2/15/2013. Requires a new 2-yr wireless agreement with data (min $14.99/mo.) plan or Mobile Share plan. If you buy a new tablet you will save $100 off of the non-commitment price. Subject to change at any time. 2 tablet purchase limit per account. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrkt & may not be available from independent retailers. Subject to Wireless Customer Agrmt. Credit approval req'd. Activ/upgrade fee $36/line. Geographic, usage and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in svc termination. Coverage and svcs not avail everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply. Data (att.com/dataplans): If usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be charged overage for additional data provided. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, ETF up to $150. Restocking fee: may be up to 10% of the sales price. Other Monthly Charges/line may include a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, federal and state universal svc charges, fees and charges for other gov't assessments. These are not taxes or gov't req'd charges. Visit a store or att.com/wireless to learn more about wireless devices and services from AT&T.
$100 Bill Credit Offer ends April 30, 2014 and subject to change at any time. Activate a new postpaid line of wireless service and receive a $100 bill credit. GoPhone® not included. Must maintain svc & good standing status for 45 days to receive credit. Credit rec’d w/in 3 bill cycles. Offer may not be combinable with other credits or offers. Activation fee $36/line may apply. Early termination fee up to $325 may apply.
FREE Overnight Shipping. Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing.
3. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi + Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
4. Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
6. GarageBand is free on the App Store for all iOS 7 compatible devices; additional GarageBand instruments and sounds are available with an in-app purchase. iPhoto, iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 7 compatible devices activated on or after September 1, 2013. See www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/ for iOS 7 compatible devices. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID.
7. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
8. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2013 using preproduction iPad Air units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi‑Fi or cellular data network. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi‑Fi and cellular data network tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages, and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except: Wi‑Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over cellular data network); the Wi‑Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50%; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
9. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
10. Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is configured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
Apple, iPad, Retina, iSight, FaceTime, iTunes, Safari, App Store, iBooks, iTunes Store, Siri, Photo Booth, iPhoto, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iTunes U, Lightning, and Multi-Touch are trademarks or service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.