Is Your Website Ready for More Business?
Selling products or services on your website can help you attract more customers and increase revenue. Whether you plan to add eCommerce capabilities to your existing site or build a new storefront, this checklist can help you make sure your site has what it needs.
The "Preparing Your Website for Sales" checklist helps you strengthen your website in the following areas:
- Store Features: The checklist will help you entice customers and encourage sales with features that highlight your products and services.
- Shopping Cart and Checkout: A shopping cart is one of the most important components of an eCommerce site. The checklist will help you make it even more of an asset.
- Business Tools: Consider ideas that can help you manage your inventory and orders more easily.
- Security: The important security steps in the checklist will help you ensure that shopping on your site is a safe experience.
- Customer Service: Consider a few customer friendly features to help you win return business.
Not sure where to begin? Let us help you with eCommerce Web Hosting.