Makes everything look crisp and lifelike.
Powerful and power-efficient for great battery life.
Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) with MIMO support.
Up to 10 hours of battery life.2
5MP iSight® camera with autofocus
Hybrid IR filter
Tap to focus video or still images
Tap to control exposure for video or still images
Photo and video geotagging
Live video capture and playback
1080p HD video recording
3x video zoom
FaceTime® HD camera for 1.2MP photos and 720p HD video recording
FaceTime video calling over Wi‑Fi or cellular5
Supported music formats
AAC (8 to 320Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
Create music playlists
App StoreSM 4
Over 475,000 apps on the App Store
Safari, Mail, iBooks®, Photos, Maps, FaceTime, Newsstand, Messages, iTunes Store®, App Store, Calendar, Music, Videos, Siri®, Reminders, Contacts, Camera, Notes, Photo Booth®, Clock, Game Center
Free Apps from Apple6
iPhoto®, iMovie®, GarageBand®, Pages®, Numbers®, Keynote®, iTunes U®, Podcasts, Find My iPhone, Find My Friends, Remote, iTunes Trailers
Lightning™ to USB Cable
Built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music. Up to 9 hours of surfing the web using cellular data network.
A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
Internal memory storage9
Band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25 and 26
HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul
3G - UMTS
Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n); dual channel (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and MIMO
Display size (inches)
9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch™ display with IPS technology
Predictive text for fast typing
VoiceOver screen reader
Support for playback of closed-captioned content
Full-screen zoom magnification
Left/right volume adjustment
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
iPad & iPhone Bundle: Limited time offer, while promo supplies last. Must purchase iPhone 5s or 5c via an AT&T NextSM installment agmt and iPad via a new 2-yr wireless agmt. Each req’s activation of wireless service. Avail. at select locations only. If you are upgrading smartphone at att.com, you must first purchase qualifying iPhone. Once this purchase is processed, you will receive an email will promotional code to purchase discounted iPad. Promotion code is good for one-time use and expires 9/30/14. Discount may not be combinable w/ other credits, discounts & offers. Devices: limit may apply. Excludes AT&T certified-like new or refurbished devices. Device price may vary by location. Return/Restocking: If return iPhone w/ in 14 days w/o iPad, you will be charged $100. Restocking fee up to $35 on iPhone and 10% of purchase price on iPad. 2-yr Wireless Agmt: Activ/upgrade fee up to $40/line. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, up to $325. AT&T NextSM: Tax due at sale. If wireless service is cancelled, remaining device balance is due. Limit 4 financed devices per wireless account. Visit att.com/next for $0 down details. Gen. Wireless Svc Terms: Subject to Wireless Customer Agmt. Credit approval req’d. Coverage & svcs not avail everywhere. Other restr’s apply & may result in svc termination. Other Monthly Charges/Line: May include taxes & federal/state universal svc charges, Reg. Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), gross receipts surcharge, Admin. Fee & other gov’t assessments which are not gov’t req’d charges. Offer subject to change and may be discontinued at any time.
*Pricing effective 2/15/2013. Requires a new 2-yr wireless agreement with data (min $14.99/mo.) plan or Mobile Share plan. If you buy a new tablet you will save $100 off of the non-commitment price. Subject to change at any time. 2 tablet purchase limit per account. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrkt & may not be available from independent retailers. Subject to Wireless Customer Agrmt. Credit approval req'd. Activ/upgrade fee $40/line. Geographic, usage and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in svc termination. Coverage and svcs not avail everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply. Data (att.com/dataplans): If usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be charged overage for additional data provided. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, ETF up to $150. Restocking fee: may be up to 10% of the sales price. Other Monthly Charges/line may include a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, federal and state universal svc charges, fees and charges for other gov't assessments. These are not taxes or gov't req'd charges. Visit a store or att.com/wireless to learn more about wireless devices and services from AT&T.
FREE Express Shipping. Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CST will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24 hours is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing.
Waived Activation: Requires activation of new line of service on a BYOD or device bought at full price (no annual contract). Qualified wireless service required. General Wireless Service Terms: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement or applicable Business Agreement. A deposit may apply. Credit approval required. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Other charges and restrictions apply and may result in service termination. Terms subject to change and waiver may be discontinued at any time.
*Installment Plan requires 20-month 0% APR installment agreement & qualifying credit. Sales tax due at sale. Qualified wireless service plan req. If you cancel wireless service, remaining device balance is due. Qualifying tablets only. Limit 2 financed tablets/4 total devices per wireless account (including devices financed via AT&T NextSM or other installment agreement). Select locations only. If financed device returned/exchanged w/in 14 days, restocking fee up to 10% of tablet sales price may apply. Terms subject to change. Visit a store or https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB420710 to learn more. ©2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved.
1. Compared with iPad (4th generation).
3. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi + Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
4. Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
5. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
6. GarageBand is free on the App Store for all iOS 7 compatible devices; additional GarageBand instruments and sounds are available with an in-app purchase. iPhoto, iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 7 compatible devices activated on or after September 1, 2013. See www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/ for iOS 7 compatible devices. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID.
7. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
8. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2013 using preproduction iPad Air units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi‑Fi or cellular data network. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi‑Fi and cellular data network tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages, and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except: Wi‑Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over cellular data network); the Wi‑Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50%; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
9. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
10. Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is configured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
Apple, iPad, Retina, iSight, FaceTime, iTunes, Safari, App Store, iBooks, iTunes Store, Siri, Photo Booth, iPhoto, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iTunes U, Lightning, and Multi-Touch are trademarks or service marks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
TM and © 2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Service provided by AT&T Mobility.
For more details, see Wireless Legal
As a security measure, your session ends after 30 minutes of inactivity.
As a security measure, your session will end in 5 minutes. Tap Continue to extend your session. Or, tap Save cart to return at a later time.
As a security measure, your session will end in 5 minutes. If you need more time, select Continue to extend your session.
As a security measure, your session ends after 30 minutes of inactivity.
We're sorry, we were unable to add this item to your order. Please try adding the item again. If the problem persists, please call 1-888-333-6651.
Looks like one or more items in your cart are out of stock for shipping. We can still ship your order, but first we'll need to remove the following item(s):