Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Learn more at att.com/network.
2. Compared with the previous-generation iPad mini.
3. Cellular data service is available only on Wi-Fi + Cellular models. Data plan required. LTE is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds will vary based on site conditions. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
4. Refers to the total number worldwide. Not all content is available in all countries.
5. Compared with iPad (4th generation).
6. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi or Internet connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
7. GarageBand is free on the App Store for all iOS 7 compatible devices; additional GarageBand instruments and sounds are available with an in-app purchase. iPhoto, iMovie, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are free on the App Store for qualifying iOS 7 compatible devices activated on or after September 1, 2013. See www.apple.com/ios/whats-new/ for iOS 7 compatible devices. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID.
8. Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Cellular data charges may apply.
9. Testing conducted by Apple in October 2013 using preproduction iPad mini with Retina display units and software. Testing consisted of full battery discharge while performing each of the following tasks: video playback, audio playback, and Internet browsing using Wi‑Fi or cellular data network. Video content was a repeated 2-hour 23-minute movie purchased from the iTunes Store. Audio content was a playlist of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store. Internet over Wi‑Fi and cellular data network tests were conducted using dedicated web and mail servers, browsing snapshot versions of 20 popular web pages, and receiving mail once an hour. All settings were default except: Wi‑Fi was associated with a network (except for Internet browsing over cellular data network); the Wi‑Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off; Brightness was set to 50%; and WPA2 encryption was enabled. Battery life depends on device settings, usage, and many other factors. Battery tests are conducted using specific iPad units; actual results may vary.
10. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
11. Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is configured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
iPad mini 2 offer: Limited-time offer. Select locations only. iPhone: Must buy any iPhone via an AT&T Next agreement with qualifying monthly wireless service plan (voice and data). AT&T Next: Requires eligible installment agreement. Down payment may be required. Tax due at sale. Select locations only. Visit att.com/next for details. iPad: Must buy an iPad mini 2 for $199.99 via a new 2-year wireless agreement with qualifying data plan (minimum $14.99 per month). Includes 16GB version only. Activation or Upgrade Fee: Up to $45 on tablet and $15 on iPhone. $15 fee does not apply for a line on AT&T Next prior to August 1, 2015, that is continually upgraded with No Annual Service Contract options (AT&T Next, pay full price, or bring your own). Exception no longer applies if line ever upgraded with 2-year service agreement. Deposit: May apply per line. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, up to $150 on iPad. Bundle: Items must be purchased together and at select locations must be in stock. Online restrictions: If upgrading to a new smartphone on att.com, bundle pricing is not available. Please visit a store. Discounts: Bundle pricing may not be combinable with credits, discounts, and offers. Device limits and exclusions: Purchase limit and limit on total number of financed devices per wireless account may apply. Smartphone price may vary by location. Return and Restocking: If return smartphone within 14 days without tablet, will owe $130. If device is opened, restocking fees of up to $35 on iPhone and 10% of iPad purchase price apply. Data overage: If usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be provided with an allotment of overage data. Depending on your plan, overage rate up to $20 per 300MB. General Wireless Service Terms: Subject to Wireless Customer Agreement. Credit approval required. Other fees may apply. Other monthly charges per line: Include taxes, federal and state universal service charges, a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, an Administrative Fee, and other government assessments that are not government-required charges. Offer, terms, fees, restrictions, and options subject to change and may be modified, discontinued, or terminated at any time without notice. Coverage and service not available everywhere. See store or att.com/iPadmini2bundle for more offer details.
*Installment Plan requires 20-month 0% APR installment agreement and qualifying credit. Sales tax due at sale. Qualified wireless service plan required. If you cancel wireless service, remaining device balance is due. Qualifying tablets only. Limit 2 financed tablets (4 total devices) per wireless account (including devices financed via AT&T NextSM or other installment agreement). Select locations only. If financed device returned/exchanged within 14 days, restocking fee up to 10% of tablet sales price may apply. Terms subject to change. Visit a store or att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB420710 to learn more. ©2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All Rights Reserved.
*Pricing effective 2/15/2013. Requires a new 2-yr wireless agreement with data (min $14.99/mo.) plan or Mobile Share plan. If you buy a new tablet you will save $100 off of the non-commitment price. Subject to change at any time. 2 tablet purchase limit per account. Equipment price & avail may vary by mrkt & may not be available from independent retailers. Subject to Wireless Customer Agrmt. Credit approval req'd. Activ/upgrade fee $45 per line. Geographic, usage and other terms, conditions and restrictions apply, and may result in svc termination. Coverage and svcs not avail everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply. Data (att.com/dataplans): If usage exceeds your monthly data allowance, you will automatically be charged overage for additional data provided. Early Termination Fee (att.com/equipmentETF): After 14 days, ETF up to $150. Restocking fee: may be up to 10% of the sales price. Other Monthly Charges/line may include a Regulatory Cost Recovery Charge (up to $1.25), a gross receipts surcharge, federal and state universal svc charges, fees and charges for other gov't assessments. These are not taxes or gov't req'd charges. Visit a store or att.com/wireless to learn more about wireless devices and services from AT&T.
FREE Express Shipping: Postpaid orders will be processed and shipped subject to credit approval, inventory availability, and validation of a proper shipping address and other information. Orders received after 4 p.m. CT will be processed the next business day. Inventory, credit, or other issues may delay shipment. No holiday, Saturday, or Sunday processing or delivery. Shipping policy is subject to change. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours to process your order if there are any issues with the credit approval process and/or the shipping address validation process. This 24-hour period is not included in the delivery time and should be taken into account in your order placement timing. Delivery signatures may be required. Priority Shipments to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands may take more than 2 business days. Actual delivery date may also be affected by government processing, unforeseen weather and shipping carrier delays. Learn more about AT&T shipping options at att.com/shop/wireless/free-shipping.html.
All marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
TM and © 2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Service provided by AT&T Mobility.