U-verse Welcome Center
- Order & Installation
- Your First Bill
Setting up an Email Client
Whether you prefer Outlook® or Apple Mail, U-verse makes it easy to sync your AT&T email account with your existing client. It only takes a few easy steps and, once connected, you'll be able to access all your important emails from one convenient location.
About Your Email Password
For your protection, your email account requires a password. Before you dive in and create your password, remember that:
- Email passwords are managed in myAT&T and cannot be reset from att.net/Yahoo!.
- If your email address is linked to your AT&T Access ID, changing your AT&T Access ID password automatically changes your email password to the same password.
- If you use your actual email address as your AT&T Access ID, changing your email password automatically changes your AT&T Access ID password to the same password.
Accessing your Email on att.net
With att.net, your email is securely stored online, which means you can connect to it any time from your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
More questions about AT&T email?
Learn about getting started, setting up additional accounts, troubleshooting, and security.
To access your Web mail:
- Go to att.net
- In the upper right of the screen select the Mail icon
- In the Email box, type your full email address (also called Member ID), including the portion after the @symbol.
- Enter your password. If you forgot your password you need to change your password or reset your password.
- Select Sign In.
Looking for additional information?
Connect with a service representative and get assistance with your U-verse service.