U-verse Welcome Center
- Order & Installation
- Your First Bill
Resolving Basic Internet Issues
- Issues with your wired and wireless connection? Make sure your computer is connected to your gateway and that your connection is active. You will either be connected with an Ethernet cord, wirelessly, or both.
- Slow Internet? There are a number of things that can impact the speed of your Internet. We've assembled a few tips that can help give your connection a boost so you can get back to enjoying your service at full speed. Learn more about troubleshooting slow Internet speeds.
Start by watching the Troubleshooting Your Email Account video for tips on resolving basic issues.
- Diagnose email problems. You can resolve many Internet or U-verse service issues using our online tools. Some solutions will request that you enter your Primary Member ID and password, which were created when you established your U-verse service. Use our tool to troubleshoot for PC and Mac.
- Did you forget your email password? You will need to change or reset your password.
- Verify email client settings. If you are attempting to access your att.net account through an email client, there are a few things that could impact account performance. Learn more.
Looking for additional information?
If you are looking for more detailed information related to your service and equipment, here are some additional resources that will help you get the answers you need.
Connect with a service representative and get assistance with your U-verse service.
Share the U-verse Welcome Center