U-verse Welcome Center
- Order & Installation
- Your First Bill
Your U-verse Equipment
Understand how the DVR, receiver, remote, and Wireless Gateway work together to deliver your U-verse service.
- Your Wireless Gateway is the central device for receiving your AT&T U-verse Internet service. With wireless home networking capability, Ethernet, or a USB connection, your home computers can securely share your high speed Internet connection.
- One High-Definition (HD)-ready DVR receiver with most packages, connecting your TV and/or home entertainment center to the AT&T U-verse TV service.
Installation Day Checklist
This checklist can help you prepare for a quick and easy installation experience. Before your technician arrives, remember:
- You can check your order status or change your Service Activation Date online at att.com/uverseorderstatus
- Contact us at least 48 hours prior to your installation appointment if you need to reschedule
- A member of your household over 18 years must be present
- Plan on installation taking an average of four hours to complete
- You are responsible for moving furniture blocking telephone and computer connections prior to the tech's arrival
- Wait until after installation before cancelling your old services
- You need to establish a method of payment. Existing payment methods will not transfer to the U-verse account