Why get AT&T U-verse Voice?
- Standard Installation is included when ordered with most AT&T U-verse® TV packages.2 Not ordering TV, but ordering High Speed Internet? Save time and money and install U-verse Voice yourself.3
- Convenient, web-based call management and nationwide calling is included.
- Bundle with U-verse TV, Internet, and/or Wireless from AT&T on one convenient bill.
- Enjoy low per-minute international rates with no monthly fee.4
- With our new AT&T U-verse Voice International plan you can save with even lower rates to select International countries.4
- 911 Service and Battery Backup are available in case of an emergency or power outage.5
- Use the home phones you already have.
- Keep your number or get a new one.
- It's compatible with many monitored home alarms and medical alert devices.
With AT&T U-verse, your home phone works with your TV and Internet to deliver features that make life easier.
Caller ID on TV lets you see who's calling on your TV screen without getting up. Includes a Message Waiting indicator so you know if the caller left a voicemail.6
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR CALLS! Click to Call lets you select a phone number in the Call History list on your TV or computer using your remote control or mouse. Pick up your phone to talk.
SO CONVENIENT! AT&T U-verse MessagingSM lets you manage voicemail from your home phone and your AT&T wireless phone from a single mailbox, accessible from any phone or computer. Combine your U-verse voicemail and AT&T's wireless voicemail and get the flexibility to check all your messages from one place anytime you want. The AT&T Voicemail Viewer application lets you access your AT&T U-verse® voicemail or Unified MessagingSM voicemail from a compatible smartphone or PC gadget. Learn more at www.att.com/vmviewer.7
MORE INTEGRATION! Call History lets you see a recent incoming and outgoing call list on your computer. You can even view a list of recent incoming calls right on your TV.
NEVER MISS A CALL! Locate Me will ring your home phone number plus up to four more when you receive an incoming call.
Includes unlimited calls to anyone in the U.S., U.S. territories, Canada and discounts to many countries.
Includes unlimited calls to anyone in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Includes 250 minutes per month to anyone in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. (Additional minutes $0.05 each)
Need two lines? Add a second phone line to either plan for just $15 per month.
- AT&T U-verse Voice works with your regular touch-tone phones; however, battery backup power is required for the service, including 911 dialing, to function during a power outage.
- Standard Installation Included with Most TV Packages: Offer ends 4/13/13. Credit qualified customers only. Installation not included with U-basic package.
- Voice Self-Installation available in limited areas.
- International calls billed at additional per-minute rates; higher rates may apply for calls terminating on mobile phones or other wireless devices.
- U-verse Voice in all-fiber neighborhoods, battery backup power for the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) is also required for service to function during a power outage. (ONT – equipment box on side of home or in garage, where AT&T's fiber network terminates.)
- Caller ID on TV requires subscription to U-verse TV and U-verse Voice. Some call information may be blocked or otherwise not displayed, including information for some calls originating outside of AT&T's network and calls carried over facilities that do not transmit Caller ID information.
- Not fully compatible with all AT&T wireless voicemail systems. AT&T Voicemail Viewer smartphone application requires wireless phone from AT&T with data plan.